UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Joyful Bliss Boutique

I just registered for the app. It's very straight-forward and easy to setup. I can't wait to use it. It was great!

OVR & OUT

Easy setup, have yet to use but the app looks promising. Step by step breakdown of services offered, how it will help you, and to make sure you are set.

Mikel Kristi

We are just about to launch our affiliate program. App was quick and easy to set up. It does exactly what we need it to do.

HEMPZOO

I wanted to test out the app and so far so good! Easy setup that took about 10 min. Looking forward to adding affiliates!

Enhance Fertility Supplements

Very simple set up for someone who isn't tech savvy. Setup was very smooth with set by step instructions.

sharpystyle

Amazing app for affiliate marketing and the staff is very helpful for every kind of problem you have!

Shadowshore Designs

Amazing!! Use it for our Shadowshore Ambassador Program, giving our ambassadors high discounts off all our clothing and apparel, allow them to give their followers a discount and reward them with commission for sending us referrals. Everything works amazing and functions nicely. You can see the sign up page on our site www.shadowshoredesigns.com -- it looks attractive and we customized it to match the look of our shop :) Highly recommend!!!

Beyond Nordic

easy set up!
Not sure how it will deliver IRL yet, but time will see!

Have to have

I really like it. I was looking so long for an app like this one. Was really easy to setup it! I recommend it.

Tail Boot

So far so good! I will update after I try it! Hoping this helps my company called the Tail Boot to promote our equine products!