Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Honestly Essential Oils

Such a simple and effective way to add affiliates to your Shopify store! I love it and I'm so glad I found a solution that isn't going to bankrupt my business before I've even had a chance to make money with it.

Bubble Bliss

Fantastic app, everything you need to help keep affiliates organised streamlined.
will be sticking around with this one

JellyBlue

This is exactly what I am looking for. It's easy to set up and has the flexibility to control levels and groupings.
Great plugin, thanks to the Secomapp team

Lussoca

best affiliate app, I use it in my store and it's very user-friendly that you can use it in your store and optimize it and run it very simple

Ayur Luxe

I am very pleased so far with this app. It was easy to set up, and they provided great instructions where there may have been questions. Look forward to growing with this platform.

DudesHouse Glass

I love this app. makes my life much easier! I have tried and failed with other apps. Thanks guys so much.

eboard evolution

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Im Happy

veganpower

really good App and its free :) got little problems but the support is really helpful so i give em 5 stars!

davyna Co.

This definitely help in order to have my own affiliate program. Easy to use and user-friendly interface/dashboard. Plus it's free!

MATintl Store

Great application and you can take huge benefit from this application. i like it because it help me in my business. this application is amazing and just for people who like to increase their business and make huge profit. I give this application 5/5