UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow sales with ambassador/affiliate program. Easy & Automated

Extreme Simracing

very easy to use, and the members engagement is amazing. Like the app and how it works, now got the sales and marketing growing

Your Online Entourage!

Early days with the app but it's looking good so far. Great dashboard to view exactly what's going on with your affiliates, one-click install onto Shopify and super easy setup.

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

I've not used it yet, as I don't have affiliates for the moment. But one thing is sure, it's that the app is easy to set up and the staff is great and quick to answer your questions...And this rare enough to be said.

Christali Brew

This is a great app to have. It helps promote and get organic traffic to your online store. I love the app. Every feature is useful.

Miood Store

Just started using it, but so far smooth as silk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

nortei

Incredible work, many features and ease of use. It can be easily translated. I recommend it without a doubt !!

GabyRos

Love it very useful recommend for your shop ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ its great !

Yuska Design

One of the best app for shopify store! So simple to use yet super pratical, thank you so much Secomapp for it!

VittoStores

so far so good, I have just checked the features it has. I am pleased to see such a great program, congrats to the developers. I totally recommend this app

Kavella World

It is easy to use. The support team gave me quick responses and they are very helpful. I am so happy to have this app.