Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

TYNA

Easy to install but I have not used it yet. Will do another review once i have started utilising it.

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

I've had this app installed on my website for quite some time but just recently launched my affiliate program. So far the set up and the ability to customize everything is great. It helped me organize my affiliates and automatize the initial communications with affiliates as well as setting up a professional landing page that actually works. The one thing I don't see and I feel it needs it's the ability to view/change which monthly subscription you select. Also of course the more you pay the more features you get but the FREE option is decent enough and it does what it needs to if you're in the beginning stages when budget is low.

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, actually you can view/change your current subscription plan within the app on Pricing tab. And you can upgrade/downgrade any time to another plan without any condition.

Pei Pet‘s

videoes are good . when i submit the info , it says describtion is a must-have. and the info i just input are gone. T—T hope can update this

May 9, 2020

Could you clarify in which section you ran into this issue? Please send an email to support@secomapp.com for a support request, my team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Jillian Leigh

So far so good. The setup is fairly intuitive and the free plan has the tools you need in order to get setup for growth. I like how its an all in one tool so far, customization was actually impressive. Only complaint is the default grammar is so very bad, I spent most of my time reviewing any outbound marketing triggers.

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry that the language barrier has caused your unhappy experience when using the app. We've reached out to a native speaker to review all over the app to make sure the language issue will no longer negatively affect your experience within our system. If you need any support, feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com

Nakana Bracelets

The only thing that I haven't liked so far is that the default email messaging has poor grammar. There was a lot of text editing I had to do to get the default emails set up. Also, I wish I could format the design of the landing page for people to apply as an affiliate. Besides that, I really love this! Especially everything I can do for the free plan, it's pretty amazing!

May 9, 2020

By the way, please contact us at support@secomapp.com for any support request

GulliversFishing

I liked the app, easy to use, easy to follow and very detailed in the set up. Would recommend for a friend.

Bottle sports

with secomap you will have a opportunity to reach more people around the globe and it's very helpful to grow your business.

RED DANE Skincare

Great app, quick and easy to setup, the English is not perfect but can I work with it, I'm excited about what this app has to offer and help grow our business!

PGSolution

Amazing app, but need to be faster cause when I click on the link to go to the app page it takes time to load the full page, my website is fast!

diversenezz

Estou usando para os influencers da minha loja e ate agora esta tudo ok. Satisfeito. Tirando os problemas de tradução gostei muito.

Previous 1 3 4 5