Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Lost Boys Press

The setup was simple and there are a lot of tools to help get acquainted with the app. I've only just set it up now and look forward to seeing what using Secomapp can do for my brand!

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Pop of Flava

I am using this app to grow my affiliates list. I had a few hiccups with setup, but received great assistance from Ashley. I am nowhere near tech savvy and Ashley was able to get my link up and running with my store. Best customer service hands down.

April 14, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com
All the best!

HottestPlug

I love this app very easy to navigate and i'm it will give a good customer service Affiliate experience

April 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Spicy and Sexy

Matthew was awesome. He fixed an issue that I was struggling for hours. Their customer support is really good. Thanks

April 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Soundbrenner

Simply the best app for creating and growing an affiliate program. Customer support is also fantastic. Would definitely recommend Secomapp to anyone looking to get started with referral marketing.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

Lostlove NYC

Very simple affiliate app, Helped us organize and keep our affiliate marketing efforts simple. I would recommend

Fluffy Dumplins

just installed so will probably update this review more later on Loving the app so far very easy to install wet up very easy

Amazing Life Online Singapore

It is very user-friendly, step-by-step following the instruction to set up the account and campaign. Hope it works!

Replicarte

I am completely satisfied with the software and customer service. It fulfills my needs, and have a great integration with Shopify.

Clarity Blend

Just started using this app, so the review is based on feature range and customer support - but so far, it's been, first-class!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88