Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

NSI Australia

I am starting to use this app and it does everything you need to set up and start using, plus customer service is great with helping you find areas to edit to make it work best :)

kangoo jumps online

app ottima lo consiglio e il prodotto che cercavo da tanto tempo puoi rendere i tuoi clienti in venditore

NTBAY

Very useful, Easy to set up and clear guidance, It took me almost half an hour to complete all the settings.

Awakened

I have just started setting this program up, It has been quite simple and very user friendly so far!

viktoria-shop

I haven't figured it out yet, but so far everything is clear. I will try, I hope everything will continue to be just as good.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Light to Box

AMAZING APP I was always confused how to do Affiliates, but this App solved problems, easy to use and VERY SIMPLe.

Solazul Swimwear

I complete my setup about an hour. I really understand everything and it is easy to fill it. Now, I will try to find affiliates and see how it works.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, to improving your affiliate campaign, I recommend you read this article series: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign. In case you need any help from us, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

candora-shop

I just installed the app and I am setting everything up.
It is really easy to use and I am really contented so far!

onemarcs

Ho appena finito di configurare quest'app, mi sembra molto intuitiva e facile da usare. Non vedo l'ora di scoprire e approfondire le funzionalità!

Car Supplies Warehouse

Let me tell you how to piss people off... mess with their money! We were using another affiliate marketing app called Refersion and it kept on glitching and messing up our affiliates commission. We switched to Secomapp about a year ago and have had ZERO problems. This App is easy to use and set up for both us and our affiliates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59