Anmeldelser (3.456)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. juni 2024

I’ve uninstalled the app but they still charged me $69, this is unacceptable, I don’t recommend

Elhar Body
Frankrig
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
12. juni 2024

Does not work and there is no access to customer service. It has been a year. No one has contacted me. My affiliates are selling things but getting no credit so they abandoned it. We lost a lot of business pursuing affiliates who then thought we were just not paying them for links they could SEE from their end. No response ever from customer service.

CPLI (Command Performance Books)
Mere end et år bruger appen
5. juni 2024

BEWARE! I signed up for the $89.99 Professional plan with a two week free trial. Unfortunately, it took more than two weeks to find all the flaws with this app, such as the coupon automation not working for all the "outreach" programs and, most importantly, the "Post Purchase" outreach is not linked to purchases in any way. It's linked to acquiring new email addresses. Therefore, if you are asking customers to sign up for email marketing when they enter your store, they'll receive a "post purchase" ambassadorship email - even without purchasing your product.

When I realized all the flaws with their software and canceled, unsubscribed, and deleted the app, we were halfway through the first billing cycle. When I asked them to refund the prorated amount for the second half of the billing cycle, they refused. Therefore, they essentially STOLE half a month worth of my money when I wasn't even subscribed to or using their app.

Stay away! There are other cheaper apps that do not have flaws and have better customer service in which they do not steal from their customers.

dog Sap
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 7. juni 2024

Hello there,

This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts. I believe there might be some confusion about our two features: Post-purchase popup and Convert signed-up customers. Let me clarify:

- The Post-purchase popup appears after a successful purchase, inviting customers to become your affiliates.
- The Convert signed-up customers feature automatically creates affiliate accounts for all customers listed in your Shopify admin > Customers section, including those who signed up an account on your store and those who made a purchase.
Due to the nature of these features, they cannot be used simultaneously.

Regarding your refund request, I feel we haven't discussed this thoroughly enough. We never intend to "steal" any users' money. I've sent you a follow-up email about this matter and hope you can review it so we can resolve this for you.

Best regards,

30. maj 2024

Our company is looking for affiliates. Non of the affiliates we contacted in the Uppromote Market Place had any interest in our product, even with a very fair % commission. Invites were submitted to over thirty affiliates.
The app appears to be more suited for those that already have affiliates, and not for companies that are starting with affiliates or are looking for more affiliates. It's too bad as the app is user friendly and appears to function perfectly for companies that have affiliates.

Florida Nutrition Centre
24 dage bruger appen
18. februar 2024

This app has done nothing for us. In the first few months something was missing. We were charged without getting notified that there was an issue. This was fixed. In the subsequent months still nothing was happening; we weren't getting any referrals or sales from this app. For us this app was waste of money. Maybe for other stores it works; looks like this app is getting high ratings. I don't know how. We didn't get much support to replicate other stores' success, if indeed this app boosted their sales.

Plantraw.com
12 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 25. februar 2024

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. It's sad that the app didn't work out well for you. Active engagement and motivation of affiliates are crucial for your business' success. UpPromote is a tool that you should utilize with proactive effort on your part as well. We do hope to get another chance to assist and help you with your affiliate marketing campaign.
Cheers!

19. januar 2024

$800 a year GROSSLY OVER PRICED!
WARNING! Those who upgrade to this FROM THE $300 OPTION get offered ZERO discount... That is UNLESS you cancel the next day and they knock off $150 off THE $800, if you select "Was too expensive" - What about those that just buy it? Oh, they get nothing by the way.

For me, that's a disgrace in terms of business-to-business ethics

The basic set of features are lacking, you cannot even setup auto payment to paypal with the basic version, and the accounting options are all greyed out/missing, or constantly saying upgrade to pro next to them - If you have any subscription-based products where it requires a VERY simple , 3 minute bit of code, they force you to go onto pro which $800 a year

HCS Voice Packs Ltd
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 20. januar 2024

Hi there. This is Stark - CS manager at UpPromote. I'm sorry that our discount offer has upset you in such an unexpected way. We do acknowledge that some users need to use a single feature in a higher plan while cannot afford the whole subscription plan. Therefore, we consider the discount offer to be some help from us. As with any other SaaS business, offering discounts for users who want to leave is a very common effort to retain users. We never meant to upset our users like that.
Anyway, in the first quarter of 2024, we're going to do some testing and consider applying a new subscription model in which users can subscribe to separate features. We hope that with this new model, we can reach and assist more small businesses. Anyway, we always value feedback from users, so thank you for sharing your insights.

Best,

29. december 2023

I am super frustrated with the service
I had the help of various affiliates to promove the product. We achieved a great success in Christmas sales but the affiliates did not receive nothing. We found it weird, than we tested it and what happened was that the platform was updating. Even though they were selling the platform did not show them neither de number of sales nor the accesses. It made us seem scammy for them. Please help me to solve

Hans Riche
Brasilien
2 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 7. januar 2024

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. Upon checking, we found no issue with tracking in your account. Every referrals have been tracked and showed up in the app, both for you and your affiliates. We'd love to hear more from you about what made you think so. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.
Cheers!

28. november 2023

Such a bad Customer services , I tried many times to connect with them , there is no feedback , they mentioned they have 24/7 Live chat option , but after waiting few days , I still not able to find it

CUBIC
SAR Hongkong
5 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 4. december 2023

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. We actually replied to your email but we received no response from you at all. We recently tried to reach you again. We hope you can check your mail box once again and give us another chance to assist you. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Redigeret 27. januar 2022

I was happy enough with this app when I installed it, it did what I wanted but was very basic, having tried a couple I chose to stick with the other one, there was nothing wrong with this app but the other was just better. The bad experience came after I un-installed, when I was bombarded with e-mails (over 10 within 24hrs) from the developers asking why I had cancelled and what was wrong, when I replied I still continued to get messages still asking what the problem was, I asked them to stop but they carried on.
so in hindsight an ok app but wouldn't trust anyone that thinks that level of spamming is acceptable.

FBCandlelight
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 27. januar 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote team. Thank you for the feedback. We recently had a small bug with the automated email system, which led to the email being triggered multiple time. However, our team managed to fix the issue quickly. We're really sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that we never mean to do such a thing to our customers. We really hope that you can sympathize with us in this case.
All the best.

24. oktober 2023

We had used another App (BOGOS) developed by Secomapp. The experience was so bad: because of their failure to warn Merchants about a bug of their app that allow users to place 0 value orders from the app, we lost a large sum of money.

As a result of this experience, we would not recommend this app to any merchants. And we would warn all Shopify users that we know not to use any app developed by Secomapp.

EcoFlow UK
Tjekkiet
5 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 25. oktober 2023

Hi there. I'm Stark from UpPromote support. Since UpPromote always strives to give users the best experience possible, we appreciate the reviews from users very much. Therefore, we can't help but feel truly sad receiving a review about an app which is not UpPromote. I've contacted the BOGO team and had them reach you as soon as possible. We hope that they will have a solution and clarify all misunderstandings.

All the best.