Rezensionen (3.449)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Juni 2024

Amazing customer support! Easy way to grow your affiliates list with making links/codes. So many other softwares are junky and not user friendly. Perfect integration into shopify

The Carnivore Bar
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
17. April 2024

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing has completely changed my approach to affiliate marketing. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Anyway, I must say that Tommy's service is truly exceptional. His professionalism and dedication shine through in every interaction, ensuring that his clients receive nothing but the best. Whether he is addressing concerns promptly or going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, high recommend this app!

Sovol Technology Co.' Limited
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
30. Mai 2024

By far the best Affiliate Marketing app on Shopify App Store. Completely agree with the rest of the positive reviews on here. App's ease of use, functionality and complete end-to-end solution is perfect. Support is also super helpful and quick which is critical for a business owner like myself. Gwen especially from Support was great in helping finalise all my set up and go-live checklist. Thank you!

LOBOCKI
Australien
4 monate mit der App
16. Mai 2024

We are sporting goods company and have been using UpPromote since January 2023. After using 2 other affiliate programs, we found this one to be the most user friendly and effective platform for our affiliates. This platform is easy to integrate and customize when it comes to branding, programs, and correspondence. Definitely recommend!

The Kinetic Arm
12. Juni 2024

We only have the free version right now until we learn more about it but are excited to learn the program and get some affiliates on board.

Gwen with support has been very helpful. She is quick to reply and gives concise answers with links so I can learn more. She answered all of my questions.

airslamit
4 monate mit der App
16. Mai 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Tommy from UpPromote, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. Tommy not only helped me with my questions regarding an affiliate program but also guided me through the process of improving and fixing our current setup. His expertise and dedication were evident throughout our interactions. Thank you Tommy!

OutFox For Dogs
31. Mai 2024

The chat support for UpPromote is amazing! Very timely responses, including screenshots for clarification, and friendly. I highly recommend using the chat feature over email for any support needs.

Nutrition For Longevity Meal Delivery
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
11. Mai 2024

Really great customer service, they helped with troubleshooting an issue and helping me clean up a mistake I had made a while back.

Village Hidden in Iron
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
12. Juni 2024

Does not work and there is no access to customer service. It has been a year. No one has contacted me. My affiliates are selling things but getting no credit so they abandoned it. We lost a lot of business pursuing affiliates who then thought we were just not paying them for links they could SEE from their end. No response ever from customer service.

CPLI (Command Performance Books)
8. Mai 2024

When I was assigned the project, I didn't even know the concept of affiliates. However, thanks to the easy-to-understand manual and quick support, I was able to build a complex system. I'd like to express my gratitude for the professional support, including Tommy.

タイハーブ専門カミンアンドプライ