Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de enero de 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I had the most amazing experience with Barney and the customer service team at UpPromote while setting up my affiliate marketing program. Barney was not only incredibly knowledgeable about the platform but also went above and beyond to ensure that I had a seamless and successful onboarding experience.

His attention to detail and patience in guiding me through the process were truly commendable. I felt supported every step of the way, and any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly. The level of professionalism and expertise displayed by Barney and the team at UpPromote exceeded my expectations.

Creating an affiliate marketing program can be complex, but Barney made it feel like a breeze. The personalized assistance I received speaks volumes about the dedication and commitment of UpPromote to customer satisfaction. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to elevate their affiliate marketing game. Thank you, Barney, and the entire UpPromote team, for making my experience exceptional! ✨

THE IMANI MVMT
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

18 de enero de 2024

Great app and great customers support service. Worked with Selina for just several minutes to customize styling and HTML structure of an affiliate registration page in a needed for our company way. Thank you so much!

marielove für neuen schwung.
Alemania
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

I think the program is very hard to figure out, especially ML, however, one of the agents Nick has been beyond amazing every time, he actually takes the time to help instead of just sending out links. He definitely goes above and beyond

Spike Protein Detox
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

I have got a prompt reply from the team and Tommy is very supportive. He understood my problem and came back to me with a solution in no time.

Sri Sri Tattva
India
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

I LOVE THIS APP...Super easy to use and convenient, with so many features! I don't need another app, and Tommy is amazing, has fast responses, is understanding, and always helps me with anything! I highly recommend this app!

Mink Envy Lashes
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de diciembre de 2023

10 de enero de 2024

Very good experience with this app, has all the features you need and the customer support is amazing!

Blendking
Países Bajos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

30 de enero de 2024

Barney was excellent in answering all of my questions. Thank you so much!! I appreciate all your help.

Doodle Dog Town
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

This Shopify is easy to use and has helped us manage our affiliate program. We highly recommend.

Go Nutrients
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

6 de enero de 2024

Being using this app for close on 12 months have 3000 affiliates. Absolutely awesome app. Affordable. Efficient, incredible features and elegant in its tech. Would like a little more customisation to hide some capture forms. Customer service beyond incredible. Shout out to Evans.

Glow Collection
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 7 de enero de 2024

22 de noviembre de 2023

We have been using this app for two months now and could not be more happy.
It just works. It is well thought through and even though we still don't know all feautures the support has been extremly patient and friendly in helping us out. We have an issue or a question and receive a reply within minutes. It is really the best app for affiliate and network marketing.

alexandrarenke
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.