Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de abril de 2024

UpPromote has been very helpful during our migration to their software. They are quick to respond and provide detailed answers and solutions. Selina and the dev team do their best to get all of our requests, changes and fixes turned around quickly. Their service performance raises my confidence in this platform. I recommend them.

New Earth Life Sciences
2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Selina was very helpful and sent me a screen shot to review

Zip Hers
17 de abril de 2024

Evan is a gem! Very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Answered all of my questions and helped me navigated through the platform so I didn't waist any time searching.

Blue Scorpion
12 meses usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

I appreciate this app and customer service because several days ago I had a problem with my paid subscription, I forgot to downgrade my subscription and Shopify charged payment which was in the pro version. After talking with customer service about my problem. They refunded my bills for my unused period. I am very happy because it is a huge amount of money for business beginners. I wish them good luck and endless customers in the future

Crystal Crafts
Uzbekistán
28 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

even on a FREE plan; Tommy, was very patient and concise in answering our queries, even taking time to tell us how we can maximize the platform to grow our sales.

Imaging if we are on the paid plan what kind of service we can get for they already care so much about those in the free plan.

Looking forward to mastering this tool so we can get to the growth plan asap.

try this affiliate platform you wont regret it

beamarryph
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

4 de abril de 2024

UpPromote is a fast, clean, and professional app for affiliate marketing. The UI is easy to navigate and setting up programs and affiliates is a breeze. But probably the best part is the chat support, they have been absolute lifesavers for me. I've thrown so many random questions at them, and they always have either an answer, or they are not afraid to admit that they don't have it. I appreciate that transparency. You won't go wrong with UpPromote!

Brace Direct
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Carina was very helpful and helped me solve my problem quickly. Thanks so much!

The Boutique Lawyer
10 de marzo de 2024

I contacted upPromote and connected with Gwen. She was very fast and effective. I was happy with the customer service.

Sparkle N Twist
Canadá
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support team. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

10 de abril de 2024

The app performs quite well. I think it would be good to improve some details, but I don't know if it is technically possible. So congratulations to those who created this app and grateful for helping small brands. The service via chat is very good, especially there is a guy named Nick who makes an effort to respond and give clear solutions, his helps make understanding the app simpler.

For All Folks
México
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Great app and great customers support service. Worked with Selina for just several minutes to customize styling and HTML structure of an affiliate registration page in a needed for our company way. Thank you so much!

marielove für neuen schwung.
Alemania
Secomapp respondió 4 de abril de 2024

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.