Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de mayo de 2021

Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Plenty of great features and customisation options. Would highly recommend it!

Sorakami
Reino Unido
Secomapp respondió 21 de mayo de 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

9 de enero de 2022

Great app, It has the ultimate potential to grow a store. I recommend all new sellers use this app for growing their brand.

myshoppery
Bangladés
Secomapp respondió 9 de enero de 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

13 de octubre de 2020

One of the best shopify apps I've used so far. Simple, intuitive. Easy to figure out. And reasonably priced.

Sonder Fusion
Secomapp respondió 13 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much, your feedback is the motivation that keeps us moving forward and improving the app.

Fecha de modificación: 29 de junio de 2019

The best affiliate app i found can't believe it's free i was searching for something like this for a long time

aspiredragon
India
8 de noviembre de 2022

I'm new to the app and still figuring out how it truely works. But my review at this point is on the app's customer service - it's excellent! I've had a few associate assist in my set up, but Tommy has been the go to for my issues and concerns. Tommy has been professional & extremely helpful with each step of the set up....and goes beyond what I expected from an app. It took some time to set up the programs/marketing and the Paypal, but having access to immediate Q&A chats is awesome! love it - So, THANK YOU for having knowledgable and professional customer service for your customers. Im on professional plan. :)

Boppoppets
Secomapp respondió 10 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

9 de marzo de 2022

These guys' support is amazing! Thank you Christy and Nick for all your support. UpPromote is really easy to set up and configure, but just because it's easy doesn't mean it's not powerful! Lots of features and a lot of industry-standard thinking and functionality have gone in this app. Would definitely recommend to anybody.

Xtend-Life Natural Products
Nueva Zelanda
Secomapp respondió 11 de marzo de 2022

My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

12 de julio de 2022

Customer support can be really slow but once they change the representative to someone who understands what they are doing they will solve anything you need

Casvaliano
Letonia
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 13 de julio de 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry for the confusion via the in-app chat support. Please understand that it was unexpected since we never want to upset our valued customers. We would like to know if there's anything we could do to make things right for you. Feel free to let us know via the in-app chat.

All the best.

10 de febrero de 2021

It's an amazing app! Very easy to setup and, nice looks an in 5 min you are ready to go! I recommend this app if you look for an affiliate marketing app for your shop!

Alvahorloges.nl
Países Bajos
Secomapp respondió 14 de febrero de 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

21 de noviembre de 2019

I used this app to automate my affiliate program. I really like how they provide you with an easy start up guide that literally walks you screen by screen how to set up all that you will need! Also, the customer service is so kind and responds promptly.

Abundant Life Wellness - Dr. Valerie Nelson
15 de noviembre de 2022

Its a very easy process. I appreciate the testing of the affiliate links. Looking forward to the results.

Global Green Express
Secomapp respondió 17 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!