Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de abril de 2024

Very good support (I chatted with Barney, a great guy), and they resolve your requests asap. Plus they are very kind and helpful.

Speaking about the app, it is simple, easy to use, but same time covers all the required aspects for a solid affiliate marketing program.

These combined with the affordable price, make UpPromote Affiliate Marketing a must-have for all sellers looking for a way to increase their sales.

100% recommended!

Deals by Function Loops
Israel
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Selina was very helpful and sent me a screen shot to review

Zip Hers
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

still trying the app, but received excellent customer service from the team.

Avec Amour Lingerie
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Evan is a gem! Very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Answered all of my questions and helped me navigated through the platform so I didn't waist any time searching.

Blue Scorpion
12 meses usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Great affiliate app for my small business. When I had questions, Gwen from the support team was super helpful! :)

The Pure Life by Sisley Killam
Canadá
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Gwen was extremely helpful while setting up UpPromote! Still a lot to learn on how to use this effectively, but I'm sure it's going to help with affiliate marketing!

SKIN RUNWAY
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

Whether it's 10 am EST or 2:00 am EST I'm always helped with SUPERB customer support for all of my technical questions. I'm a n00b when it comes to shopify. this is my first store. So needless to say, I've had a LOT of questions along the way and I'm always getting 100% attention from Tommy. All of my questions have been answered and all of my idiotic requests are met with 100% support. I'm very grateful for the service and support. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

WOODIES DRUMSTICKS
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

The app performs quite well. I think it would be good to improve some details, but I don't know if it is technically possible. So congratulations to those who created this app and grateful for helping small brands. The service via chat is very good, especially there is a guy named Nick who makes an effort to respond and give clear solutions, his helps make understanding the app simpler.

For All Folks
México
4 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 19 de mayo de 2024

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.
Cheers!

4 de abril de 2024

UpPromote is a fast, clean, and professional app for affiliate marketing. The UI is easy to navigate and setting up programs and affiliates is a breeze. But probably the best part is the chat support, they have been absolute lifesavers for me. I've thrown so many random questions at them, and they always have either an answer, or they are not afraid to admit that they don't have it. I appreciate that transparency. You won't go wrong with UpPromote!

Brace Direct
3 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

It has made starting our Affiliate marketing program insanely easy and simple!
Support team is easy to connect with via chat and they have videos on just about every feature available. I would recommend this app!

Titan