Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de febrero de 2024

I had a quick question and Tommy was able to help. I was using the chat around 11pm. He was very useful.

The Little Things
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

Great and quick service. Helped me out and was patient with me. Really appreciated it and was impressed with the customer service.

Nuzest UK
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

21 de marzo de 2024

Helpful, clear advice from Selina, thank you.

Gaucho Ninja
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Barney was excellent in answering all of my questions. Thank you so much!! I appreciate all your help.

Doodle Dog Town
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

My Support person Selina was very helpful and really knew here product and services. Great app so far!!!!

WestCountyline
2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

Tommy is the best customer services rep I have meet he work on getting me set up on my Affiliate account. he's patient and understanding and he will answer all your questions if you have any. I don't know who his boss is but he deserve a raise for his work. You guys have a good employee on your hands. he's great!! Thank you Tommy for your help. He gets 5 stars!

BlacCoded LLC
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

I have recently begun using this app, and have had several questions in order to ensure my affiliate agreements are correct while setting things up. Gwen was very helpful and gave me a lot of clarity as to the features, and how they may and may not integrate with other apps and my store. So far I am very pleased with the customer service received

nequalsone
Nueva Zelanda
9 días usando la aplicación

15 de marzo de 2024

The support team was super responsive and even helped us add additional customizations to sections of the app which was great! So far, this app has been easy to setup and customize to match our branding as we work towards launching our small business.

ClinAdvize
8 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

25 de marzo de 2024

Barney was so helpful making sure the support was complete assisting me to make sure the look was spot on. appreciate the prompt responses and ensuring I was satisfied. - thank you

Freedom Cacao
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

Really good support with Gwen. Super helpful and quick to get the solution we needed.

Organic Collagen Australia
3 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.