Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de mayo de 2024

I love everything about this app. It's clear and easy to use. More importantly, their support is unparalleled. I needed help getting everything set up and they were there the whole time. Amazing. Highly recommend!

Big Bee, Little Bee
Estados Unidos
15 días usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

I contacted upPromote and connected with Gwen. She was very fast and effective. I was happy with the customer service.

Sparkle N Twist
Canadá
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support team. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

25 de marzo de 2024

Worked with Evans on fixing a few problems on our UpPromote platform, he was super responsive and efficient!

Énergie PLP - Suppléments et Produits Naturels
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

Support service is superb! Took me some time to get acquainted with the tool, however super easy to use. Offers most of the features I could think about.

Would have liked for shopify to share profit information with UpPromote so one could do commission fees per profit.

Stoic Growth
Alemania
4 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Really useful app. Makes the whole affiliate process super simple and hands-off! Evans was a great help with a super quick response time to all of my questions.

yujina
28 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

even on a FREE plan; Tommy, was very patient and concise in answering our queries, even taking time to tell us how we can maximize the platform to grow our sales.

Imaging if we are on the paid plan what kind of service we can get for they already care so much about those in the free plan.

Looking forward to mastering this tool so we can get to the growth plan asap.

try this affiliate platform you wont regret it

beamarryph
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

19 de marzo de 2024

Great app and support! I am currently on the free plan and still learning the tricks.

Upgraders
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2024

They are all good to use so far, and there are also a few orders.
It would be better if more affiliates could join.

Micropack
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
9 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

17 de abril de 2024

Tommy helped me a lot to figure out the issues that I didn't understand. The support guys are cool, I recommend the app!

NeonDrop
Italia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

Tommy has been so helpful and quick to help me. 5 stars!

Gentleman's Seoul