Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de enero de 2024

Hopefully it will help with sales.

ubekeen
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
7 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 10 de enero de 2024

We hope so too! You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

3 de enero de 2024

i had a bit of a learning curve but my representative Gwen was very long suffering with me.. she answered everything and was with me every step of the way. i completed all my task, and i am so not tech saavy. thank you guys so much!!

myteagardens
13 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 7 de enero de 2024

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support team. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

7 de diciembre de 2023

UpPromote has made the whole process of setting up an Affiliate Scheme for our business simple. I can't believe we didn't do it sooner. The customer service is rapid, straight to the point and very helpful (Notable mention to Tommy for being incredibly knowledgeable, professional, friendly and a whizz helping where needed). I would 100% recommend the program and I'm astonished anyone has rated it less than 5 stars.

Zap! Creatives
Reino Unido
21 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 10 de diciembre de 2023

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.

16 de diciembre de 2023

THANKS FOR your patience,tommy is very kindly and friendly! Great service!

DIVEVOLK
China
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

1 de febrero de 2024

I had an issue with setting up the program but then Barney helped me out super quickly! Great service. Thank you!!

CosyCove
8 días usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

Amazing company! I have used many affiliate apps before on several different shopify stores and this one has been far the best! The customer service has been phenomenal and the app is so easy to use. Will convert all my shopify stores to use UpPromote!

SKIN | ATP
27 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel anytime you are in need.
Cheers

12 de enero de 2024

The application is excellent. Everything is well explained, and there are video tutorials available. It's easy to use. The help center, in the form of a chat, is readily accessible, and the support team is always ready to assist. Tommy, in particular, went above and beyond to resolve my ticket. Uppromote has truly made the experience seamless and enjoyable.

Nahrin
Eslovenia
21 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

18 de enero de 2024

Not hard to use. Seems to work great

Saints Pour
3 meses usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

Real happy with the free version of this app. It really helps us small brands get affiliates. Great app.

Vintage Waxman
8 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 10 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

21 de noviembre de 2023

perfect app it provided a lot of features to our store affiliate system.

Revitalash® KSA. Real Curl. Real Lashes.
Arabia Saudí