Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de enero de 2024

This is the best affiliate platform I have utilized after trying several. Super easy to use and great for our affiliates!

Black Lotus Shilajit
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

18 de enero de 2024

Not hard to use. Seems to work great

Saints Pour
3 meses usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

I had an issue with setting up the program but then Barney helped me out super quickly! Great service. Thank you!!

CosyCove
8 días usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Super intuitive and quick to set up. The one thing that I really love about UpPromote is that we can assign an existing discount code to each affiliate, so if our affiliates been sharing your code on IG/TikTok, then those codes should still work, and no need to create new ones (unless they want to).

The one time I had a few questions, Barney from UpPromote was super quick to swoop in and answered them.

Big up to the UpPromote team!

impack.co
Canadá
Alrededor de 18 horas usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

29 de noviembre de 2023

It was so hard to choose the app for affiliates and referrals on my Shopify account among the many app options. UpPromote was the first try and it works as that I imagined it should. The users on my website are based in Turkey, and I translated the app completely to fit my customer language, even though there is no Turkish language option. The result is perfect, thanks to Barney, who is the customer support and his developer team. Barney and I customize the app together. Again, thanks, Barney

handartetabanlik.com
Turquía
6 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

23 de noviembre de 2023

I am thoroughly impressed with this software—it's truly the perfect all-in-one solution for managing affiliate programs. The seamless integration of features makes it stand out, providing an unparalleled experience for users like myself.

What sets this platform apart is its phenomenal customer support. The assistance I received was nothing short of amazing. A special shout-out to Tommy, who not only responded promptly but also provided fast and easy solutions to all my queries. His expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction truly made my experience outstanding.

I highly recommend this software to anyone in need of a comprehensive affiliate program solution backed by top-notch customer support. Kudos to the team behind this exceptional product!

B1SALTS
Alemania
14 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Cheers!

25 de enero de 2024

I just started on the UpPromote App but so far the customer service has been top tier! I asked one of the support service members, Tommy, several questions in a row and he was able to explain the answers in a straightforward way and provide immediate resolutions.

Keep UP the great work! (pun intended).

Remarq Collective
5 días usando la aplicación
8 de diciembre de 2023

Tommy helped me instantly have used UpPromote for years
GReat app

Wraith® Energy
Reino Unido
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 10 de diciembre de 2023

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.

29 de enero de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch customer service from UpPromote, and I am absolutely thrilled with both their service and product. From the moment I reached out with a query, their customer support team demonstrated unparalleled responsiveness and genuine dedication to addressing my needs.

The representatives at UpPromote especially Barney and Tommy were not only knowledgeable but also displayed a remarkable level of patience and courtesy, making the entire interaction a positive and stress-free experience. Their commitment to customer satisfaction truly sets them apart. Such an Exceptional Customer Service! Very much recommended.

zenith beyond
Países Bajos
7 días usando la aplicación
31 de octubre de 2023

I swear on my mom's life, the support on this app is something out of this world i have been using there app for a while now and OMG.

the amount of respect i got for these guys is on a new level now.

if you dont use there app you definetly are missing out alot of stuff !

Damn i would take the whole team out for dates if i could xDD am soooo loving them right now !

P.S : Highly recommened, Highly recommened , Highly recommened 5 star easy !!!

Madhouse
Kuwait
3 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 1 de noviembre de 2023

What an amazing sharing! Thank you very much for trusting the UpPromote team. This truly gives us the motivation to keep going forward. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.
Much love!