Reseñas (3.427)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de junio de 2024

This app is fabulous and the customer support is off the charts! Nick stayed with me to help me understand a few areas I didn't get. He completely educated me and I am all set. Highly recommend!

Radiant Face 18
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

It has made starting our Affiliate marketing program insanely easy and simple!
Support team is easy to connect with via chat and they have videos on just about every feature available. I would recommend this app!

Titan
29 días usando la aplicación
26 de mayo de 2024

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I've been interacting with Barney for all of my requests, and I've never gotten a response that took more than a few minutes. I was able to get my job done quickly and efficiently. Thank you Barney!!

Lactomedi
18 días usando la aplicación
25 de mayo de 2024

Easiest affiliate app i've tried and tested! Customer service is excellent as well!

Haute Foods
Canadá
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

UpPromote is a fast, clean, and professional app for affiliate marketing. The UI is easy to navigate and setting up programs and affiliates is a breeze. But probably the best part is the chat support, they have been absolute lifesavers for me. I've thrown so many random questions at them, and they always have either an answer, or they are not afraid to admit that they don't have it. I appreciate that transparency. You won't go wrong with UpPromote!

Brace Direct
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

The support team was super responsive and even helped us add additional customizations to sections of the app which was great! So far, this app has been easy to setup and customize to match our branding as we work towards launching our small business.

ClinAdvize
3 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

22 de mayo de 2024

UpPromote is one of the best tools available to exponentially increase your sales. The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and truly effective in driving sales growth. What stands out even more is the outstanding support provided by Selina. Her assistance has been crucial; she is always attentive and handles any issues with expertise and efficiency. Any questions or doubts are promptly resolved thanks to her exceptional support. Selina's attention and technical assistance are a solid 10/10. Highly recommend!

AYF Creaciones
República Dominicana
7 días usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

Barney has been especially helpful without setting up the software and managing our affiliates rewards. Very thankful to the outstanding support

KOUDA
6 meses usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

Gwen was extremely helpful and provided a lot of supporting materials I was looking for. She was quick to answer my questions and very thorough with her responses. Thank you, Gwen!

SuLu
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Lovely working with Gwen, Nick and the UpPromote team. They're all excellent when it comes to explaining the ins and outs of this great app.

Black Tape Project