Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de febrero de 2024

Tommy did a perfect job with custom domain for my affiliate site.

Daylo
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

This app itself has been really easy to setup. Lots of videos and great documentation make it simple to follow instructions for most questions that pop up. I had one question about some of the special features and Gwen was incredible at explaining exactly what I needed to do and walked me through it.

The Bam Box
2 días usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

Very good experience with this app, has all the features you need and the customer support is amazing!

Blendking
Países Bajos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.
Cheers!

5 de marzo de 2024

Highly responsive customer support team!

We got all our inquiries explained wonderfully. Mr.Tommy was of great help.

Thank you, Mr.Tommy, and the entire UpPromote team, for making our experience exceptional!

Baybee India
India
26 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

10 de febrero de 2024

This app has a lot of amazing features, it's really has everything I want in an affiliate plugin. Also the customer service is 10/10 (Thanks Tommy and others!), I wasn't even paying yet but always got very quick replies and got really GOOD answers!

Care by Nature
Países Bajos
5 días usando la aplicación
21 de enero de 2024

Using this app for a year. It's great, love the functionality, very easy to navigate. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an affiliate program.

All Things Mama Designs
11 meses usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

Selina very helpful and quick to answer all my questions..Thank you!

Alfano Dry Goods
5 meses usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

we were having issues with our tests as the SYSTEM won't TRACE THE TRANSACTIONS IN A STORE LOCKED BY PASSWORD. So if you are planning to test the app in a locked store you can forget about it the five-star rating is for the customer service officer by the name of Selena we hope the customer service will be as good as it is now should we decide to bring this app to life

Pine Valley Tea
Singapur
3 días usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

Tommy is really good at following up with the client so as to ensure that they are never left in the dark. Keep it up

Olaben
Singapur
2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

This Shopify is easy to use and has helped us manage our affiliate program. We highly recommend.

Go Nutrients
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!