Arvostelut (3 541)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. heinäkuu 2024

There are some issues with the app itself. I created a list and sent it to customer service who said all the items I discussed they have IT working on. It has been months though and I haven't seen those changes.

Examples would be when refreshing the screen it doesn't keep you on the screen you're at, it boots you all the way back to the beginning. The back arrow does the same, even though it has a back arrow for you to press when you are getting additional details on a referral, it boots you all the way back to the first page. This requires the user to have to really pay attention to the page they were on in order to get back where they were. Its a time suck.

The customer service team though has been spot on and very helpful. They always take their time to really show me exactly what I need. SELINA and NICK are all I have worked with and they are 5 STARS for sure.

If the app fixes the back arrow or refresh button, it would get 5 stars as well.

Sash Bag
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

The app performs quite well. I think it would be good to improve some details, but I don't know if it is technically possible. So congratulations to those who created this app and grateful for helping small brands. The service via chat is very good, especially there is a guy named Nick who makes an effort to respond and give clear solutions, his helps make understanding the app simpler.

For All Folks
Meksiko
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 19. toukokuu 2024

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.

22. maaliskuu 2024

I think the $90 per month is pricey for a person just getting started, maybe a 3 months trial and then $90 per month.

However, customer service was very good, Selina helped me out and she was extremely helpful.

All Things Melanin
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. I hope you're doing well. We do understand your situation there. We'd like to give you a hand. Please check your in-app support chat to find our trial offer. Hope to get your responses soon :)

21. helmikuu 2024

Love that it is user friendly and integrated with in Shopify. I love how it sends emails to Affiliate and creates coupon codes for each person for free.
I wish you could for free create customize link for each affiliate instead of having to pay for this feature.

Pop Of Curls
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 17. maaliskuu 2024

15. maaliskuu 2024

pretty good experience using the app so far

3DPrintIt4Me

D'Atterio
Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. marraskuu 2023

There are a few improvements needed to make the reporting and comms a little better, but the team at Secomapp are just amazing and super happy to help! I can't say enough about how much effort they put in to help us build the best system possible.

Sensate
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 23. marraskuu 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance to work with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Hope you can check out the in-app chat soon. Cheers!

20. tammikuu 2024

Evans was super helpful at customer service and took time to understand and find a solution for the issue.

Injoy
Kanada
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 19. toukokuu 2024

22. joulukuu 2023

I see the potential. It has a few difficulties with integration but I am still excited to use it and get my business up and running.

GOLS
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 25. joulukuu 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please check the in-app chat for our messages <3

1. joulukuu 2023

Excellent app that seems to do absolutely everything one could hope for. Customer service is quick and helpful. I highly recommend.

I only removed a star because I believe that the ability to translate the affiliate guide/forms in multiple language should be available on the Growth plan (and not only on the much more expensive Professional plan).

Eoleaf
Ranska
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 3. joulukuu 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback.
Just to clarify, you can still put/select any language you want into the affiliate guide page and the affiliate registration form.
On the other hand, we do get your point there. Our team will discuss and consider make that function available in the Growth plan. Thank you for the suggestion. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.