Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 dicembre 2023

The team at UpPromote Affiliate Marketing exceeded my expectations with its tremendous support, making the onboarding process a breeze. The customer service team's friendliness and availability were remarkable, ensuring any queries were promptly addressed. Customizing my affiliate marketing environment was remarkably easy, allowing me to tailor the app to my specific needs effortlessly.

Healthity
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

6 dicembre 2023

Customer service team has been nothing short of amazing throughout are experience with them. They are always dedicated to providing prompt and effective solutions to any concerns or queries that we have.

Basic Animal Health
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 10 dicembre 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

4 dicembre 2023

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Selina from UpPromote, and I must say it was an outstanding experience.

Selina went above and beyond to address my concerns. Their response time was impressive, and they demonstrated a deep understanding of the services offered. What truly stood out was their patience and dedication to ensuring I had a positive experience.

Six Zero
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 10 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

22 dicembre 2023

Good stuff! Good tool for affiliates, would recommend to other people for sure.

Orion Herbs Company
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

29 gennaio 2024

Easy to use for influencers - we only offer PayPal as an option to keep it simple for payouts!

Wild Junkie
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

We've been using UpPromote for a while and the whole team are very responsive when facing challenges. The latest agent,Tommy, was very quick and helpful with an issue I was facing.

Breeze eSIM
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

13 dicembre 2023

Tommy from UpPromote helped me to resolve my finger trouble issue very quickly. I recieved excellent service and attention. Excellent fast and proffessional service.. Thanks.

Dimension7
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

3 febbraio 2024

Tommy (late on a Saturday night) had a willingness to help. He was extremely detail-oriented and provided through answers. I'm a complete novice with this type of stuff, so I appreciate the patience when it comes to asking basic questions. Thankful for your help!

epsolution™
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 30 dicembre 2023

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing impressed me with its simplicity and effectiveness. The interface is user-friendly, and the features cover all affiliate marketing needs. Special shoutout to Barney and Tommy for outstanding customer support. Highly recommended for its ease and comprehensive tools.

Coplenty
Romania
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 25 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing! It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

22 gennaio 2024

Gwen was really helpful with what I needed and gave extra suggestions.

Seago Lane