Recensioner (3 520)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 juni 2024

Amazing customer support! Easy way to grow your affiliates list with making links/codes. So many other softwares are junky and not user friendly. Perfect integration into shopify

The Carnivore Bar
USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
UpPromote svarade 8 juli 2024

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

8 juli 2024

I am still new to this tool and had lots of questions. Chatted with Selina who is awesome by the way and helped me figure out of few things. The speed of response was amazing. I will continue to use the app and review it as i go along.

Berry Red London
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
1 juli 2024

Easy to set up, simple visual design, easy for affiliate beginners as well.
It's a nice app, highly recommended.

Barney from the chat staff member always helps me when I ask them questions, he is always helpful. One day I asked him something, he answered me and finished what I asked within only three minutes. I was so astonished with his quick response. I often tell him on the chat “Thank you, as always.”

neten store
Japan
UpPromote svarade 8 juli 2024

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us via the in-app chat channel again.
Cheers!

30 maj 2024

By far the best Affiliate Marketing app on Shopify App Store. Completely agree with the rest of the positive reviews on here. App's ease of use, functionality and complete end-to-end solution is perfect. Support is also super helpful and quick which is critical for a business owner like myself. Gwen especially from Support was great in helping finalise all my set up and go-live checklist. Thank you!

LOBOCKI
4 månader användning av appen
UpPromote svarade 8 juli 2024

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

8 juli 2024

Thorough, quick to respond and always have an answer to my query. 'Barney' (pretty sure that has to be more than one person as its always Barney!) is very helpful and even demonstrated with an example in screen grabs which was most useful . Many thanks.

Lyonsleaf Republic of Natural Skincare
Storbritannien
9 juli 2024

Tommy was easy as to speak to, super quick and the the whole platform is pretty sweet to work with. Two thumbs up guys, keep up the cracking work.

MotoSet
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
24 juni 2024

I recently had a question about the app and reached out to customer support. Tommy was incredibly helpful and responded very quickly. He not only answered my question thoroughly but also provided clear screenshots that resolved my concern immediately. His prompt and detailed assistance made the whole process smooth and efficient. Thank you, Tommy, for your excellent support!

Brolly Sheets AU
11 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 10 juli 2024

Although I asked for help I did manage to figure it out before Nick showed up very attentively to provide assistance. I really do appreciate that he answered fast (I was much faster, haha), and how he was very detailed in how he could provide help. So, THANKS Nick!

MBTEK
Kanada
26 juni 2024

After researching a handful of other affiliate apps for our shopify store, we decided to go with Uppromote. Not only has it been a seamless process to use, but they have all the features without breaking the bank. Gwen, Tommy, and Barney were the support staff we've worked with and we can't say enough good things about their customer service. They are prompt in the responses to questions, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful! Don't sleep on Uppromote Affiliate App, no regrets! We'll be upgrading the the next tier soon!

nanoojas.net
USA
5 månader användning av appen
17 april 2024

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing has completely changed my approach to affiliate marketing. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Anyway, I must say that Tommy's service is truly exceptional. His professionalism and dedication shine through in every interaction, ensuring that his clients receive nothing but the best. Whether he is addressing concerns promptly or going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, high recommend this app!

Sovol Technology Co.' Limited