Recensioner (3 548)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 juni 2024

Customer support was swift and very polite. Answered my questions and provided links

Maneuver Men's Grooming
USA
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
20 juni 2024

I am loving the support that UpPromote has! Only had this app for a few days and already have two affiliates.. I do wish the chat with affiliates was in the free plan though. there is no way to contact affiliates in the app if your are on the free plan, gotta do it through their emails.

PractiPrep
Schweiz
16 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

their customer service is on point. i was having problem in setting up coupon codes and in no time i got their help coming my way. Thank you.

OTWOO.COM.PK
Pakistan
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
28 juni 2024

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Selina, who went above and beyond by sharing all the steps along with screenshots to make the process incredibly easy. Thank you so much

The LittleOak Company AU
Australien
7 månader användning av appen
8 juli 2024

I highly recommend UpPromote as a fantastic tool for my affiliate marketing efforts. It's user-friendly, effective, and has met all my needs for managing influencer partnerships. I'm very satisfied with the results and the support provided. Additionally, they offer very quick support.

prime picks
Indien
29 dagar användning av appen
23 maj 2024

UpPromote was very helpful during our manual migration to their software. They continue to be quick to respond and provide detailed answers and solutions. Selina, the support team (especially Nick and Gwen) and the entire development team do their best to get all of our fixes and customizations turned around quickly. I also appreciate the flexibility of their commission program functionality. I recommend UpPromote.

New Earth Mexico Online
Mexiko
3 månader användning av appen
12 juni 2024

The UpPromote Affiliate Marketing app is fantastic! I especially love Gwen's timely and attentive service. She's always there to help and goes the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

InfinityDress.com
Hongkong SAR
5 månader användning av appen
17 april 2024

We are now using two shops with this app and are having a very good experience.

The support team is always there to help us and especially Barney has been extremely quick with their help.

We are big fans - it could not work any better

aRenke at Home
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
10 maj 2024

Support service is superb! Took me some time to get acquainted with the tool, however super easy to use. Offers most of the features I could think about.

Would have liked for shopify to share profit information with UpPromote so one could do commission fees per profit.

Stoic Growth
Tyskland
29 dagar användning av appen
24 juni 2024

Would recommend using UpPromote for affiliate marketing. If you ever get stuck on anything the support team is great and very helpful.

GROOM UNDER