UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LifeBino - Nice To Meet You.

This app is absolutely amazing. I love it!
I was looking for a tool to serve my needs, with affiliate marketing. While this app provides the very best for very little out of the box already, I still needed more.
After talking to Michelle and Stephen, explaining what is my requirements and how I'm going to be using their app, we have decided to choose Enterprise plan.
Enterprise plan comes with Custom Development. That is precisely why we chose Enterprise plan.
All requested features and UI design was done very fast and in the professional manner. I couldn't be more happier with my experience overall.

This is the only app, that provides Custom Development. (Enterprise plan)

I strongly recommend this app for your store, if you are looking for Affordability, Simplicity, Custom Development and Quick customer service.

Thank you very very much, Michelle and Stephen.

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I have been using this app for over a month now and it is great. It makes affiliate marketing so easy and the tracking of referral orders is all automated. Even refunds are taken into account when calculating affiliate commissions. But most of all, customer support is AMAZING. They always respond within a few hours and they either have a solution for you or agree to add whatever feature on their to-do list. But what's great is that they actually implement their to-do list in a timely manner. So that features that you requested actually get implemented! I highly recommend this app. The only negative I found so far is that the affiliate dashboard is only in English. In my case, I have affiliates that only speak French and that is difficult for them. But the developers have put it on their to-do list and if all goes well, I hope to have a French affiliate dashboard soon!

March 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
We have just launched Multi-language feature which supports translating Affiliate account into multiple languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portugese, Italian. Also auto-detect language based on affiliate's location is available and merchant has the option to edit translation text.
Please try it out and tell us how you feel.

Shadowshore Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing!! Use it for our Shadowshore Ambassador Program, giving our ambassadors high discounts off all our clothing and apparel, allow them to give their followers a discount and reward them with commission for sending us referrals. Everything works amazing and functions nicely. You can see the sign up page on our site www.shadowshoredesigns.com -- it looks attractive and we customized it to match the look of our shop :) Highly recommend!!!

Monster Price

Location France

This is just the BEST and most promising AFFILIATE APP you can find for Shopify... The team is awesome and take care of your suggestions. I can tell this app will be better than PAP soon. Very easy to setup and user friendly!

GearStyling.com

Location Spain

Someone has already said this but, this app is probably the easiest I have encountered on the shopify platform. Great interface and quick. Now lets see if it helps me conquer the world!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

MIDAN Electronic

App was easy to install, well explained and good support. I feel confident that we found what we were looking for!

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Not My Mama's

Time spent using app About 5 hours

So far it seems really easy to use and perfect for what I need. I love that you can fully customize the look and feel; something you don't often find in the free version of apps. My only feedback is to carefully check the default email language used as some the wording is incorrect and I wish that the free version allowed you to customize the "from" email still as it's a bit odd coming from the secomapp email. Overall and awesome app so far though.

Project CEED

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just added the UpPromote affiliate software to my company's Shopify account and set up was a breeze with their quickstart wizard! I'm so excited to share this new feature with our audience! The affiliate application is super easy to set up, each affiliate can personalize their own links and the whole process just seems super simple thanks to UpPromote!

March 30, 2022

That's awesome to know! Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Found Familiar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Edit: 5 stars for this insanely fast response and quick fix! Great customer service.

App is great, except none of my affiliates are able to log into their accounts. They all receive a "session expired" message. We've reached out to Zendesk for help. If we can get this working then we'd love to change our review to 5 stars.

November 18, 2019

We sincerely sorry for your unhappy experience. We've detected the issue immediately and everything has been solved now. Please check again and let us know.

Exhaust Garment

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

2020-04-08 Just start using the Apps, heard it from digital marketing class, everything seems good, more than expected, hope it improve my sales performance
2021-04-08 Used the apps for a year, it help to improve my sales a lot, used it to create link for staff to share, they are happy for accurate sales tracking.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157