Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

James&Co

It's straightforward to set up and looks like it will be positive for affiliate marketing. Big plus for our business.

today well spent

Just installed today, not bad, pretty basic free plan but reasonably priced for paid plans. a lot of typos on the default email templates though.

Cliensol Energy

Very nice APP and easy to connect with shopify. We need now to find more affiliate people to sales more :)

Priced Cheap 4U

Thanks for this wonderful app it really is the very BEST APP. Thank You, Robert, P.S. will recommend

Reload Focus & Energy

very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

campn hikes fitness

there great a must huve helps you really push forward that next level for sure i recomment not passing this up especially if you new

Sazorra

Very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I have been using this app for over a month now and it is great. It makes affiliate marketing so easy and the tracking of referral orders is all automated. Even refunds are taken into account when calculating affiliate commissions. But most of all, customer support is AMAZING. They always respond within a few hours and they either have a solution for you or agree to add whatever feature on their to-do list. But what's great is that they actually implement their to-do list in a timely manner. So that features that you requested actually get implemented! I highly recommend this app. The only negative I found so far is that the affiliate dashboard is only in English. In my case, I have affiliates that only speak French and that is difficult for them. But the developers have put it on their to-do list and if all goes well, I hope to have a French affiliate dashboard soon!

Spell Boutique

I use this app to help set my affiliate link! so far is great and I love using it. it its simple and easy to navigate

Conundrum House

We are just beginning to use this app and so far so good. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with our newly sprouting affiliate members...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31