UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Luxury watch ideea

Location Germany

very good

Funzze

Location China
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is quite an amazing Affiliate marketing APP. First of all, it has free plan, and the free plan almost include all the basic functions you need; Secondly, it's customization is very easy to use, you don't need to add codes here and there; Thirdly, their support team response very fast, and all your concerns and questions, they have very detail but easy to read help document.

Highly recommend!!! You must have one!

Positive Intent

First, this app is amazing, not only is it easy to navigate, they show you step by step with a check list how to setup, they offer customer programs, plus there is a affiliate market place where you can find new affiliates for your brand, they have truly thought of everything to make you successful, even pitch email samples. I see why this is the number #1 rated affiliate app on Shopify, you won't regret it!!!!

February 8, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

BOULONGUISE BEAUTÉ

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Just started using the app I havent assigned an affiliates just yet. Im going through the system throughly to understand the workings and everything it offers. And from what i can tell, this app offers everything and more for owners to run and maintain a successful and profitable affiliate program! Im really looking forward to using this program i love the coupon and link options and the benefits they offer!

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I have been using this app for a week in my store. Transferring over from another app has been the EASIEST to set up. I'm currently using the FREE plan which is amazing. I was given a free gift for a month and love that I was able to choose which gift I wanted. I really do enjoy using this app and highly recommend anyone to use it if looking for great benefits, easy setup for you and your affiliates.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Partysidekick

A+++ This is my second website build that I've installed this app on. With my first site https://samuraiblaze.com, we saw an average of 10% increase from from affiliate sales. The affiliates appreciate it as it's essentially free money just for them advertising their link. I'm developing my new site now and this is one of the first apps I've installed. It's a must for any eCommerce entrepreneur.

Beauty LI

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have not used it yet, because I was asked to leave a review immediately after the initial settings. But the interface and detailed settings are very pleasing, everything is done very efficiently and conveniently. As you understand, I have not yet had time to use this application, but I promise that after using it fully, I will update this comment and share my experience in using the application.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your review, we just want to ask how your experience go after you are done with the important settings. We are more than ready to give you a hand whenever you need us, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

Essentially Tamara

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I have not used the app yet, only just installed it, but I have very limited technical knowledge and was struggling a little. Matthew was SO quick with helping me and it was sorted in minutes. I have been looking through the instructions and it all seems very straightforward. I'll check back with a review once I have used the app for a bit and have a better feel for it, but so far it looks great!

August 19, 2021

Snapcycle Bikes

Sought livechat support from UpPromote, got connected to an officer in seconds. Ashley was extremely helpful and answered all my queries quickly and concisely, I'm very impressed with the response times! More importantly, my queries were resolved (with screenshots to boot!) because she understood exactly what I was trying to find out. Kudos to the team, and it was nice talking to you, Ashley. :)

September 3, 2021

This is Ashley from UpPromote Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote :)
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Kendama-Senses

Location Netherlands

Since beta, the functionality has improved immensely. The developers are really listening to what the users want and incorporating it into the app, and are always and quickly ready to help until your problem is resolved. I normally feel bugged to write reviews, but for this one, it makes me happy to share it. I feel like with these people we work together to make the world a better place!

December 30, 2020

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable, and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
Happy new year! We wish you have a wonderful year coming ahead.