UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Genellz Spot

I just installed the app, however, so far so good. The app is very easy to set up I can't wait to start working with it.

Fathom Bracelets

Awesome app. Really helps us to automate affiliate marketing. Without this app we would spend hours on manual work.

Hugvy

amazing app, well documented and easy to set up. Free as well. Thanks guys, I hope soon my store is successful enough so I can start paying :).

Style Tending

Just started using this app but so far it is great. Easy setup and plenty of options. I highly recommend the Secomapp.

Willow's Eye

i absolutely love this app! It is very easy to use and navigate around which makes my job a lot easier! I also love the new update so a big thumbs up to Secomapp!

MerchAvenue

its simply amazing, staff are so kind perfect

The Staff and support helped me through many issues and secured many sales for me.

satch whop

Helped me grow my bussiness, makes affiliate marketing 10x easier to manage and frees up my time for other things

PMVU

l am using Affiliate Marketing app is very good it gives a plus to the store in terms of folks having the chance to affiliate with you to work with you

Gypsy Tableware Designs

After a slow start on support due to emails for some reason not reaching me the support has been supportive and very helpful. I am very new to affiliate marketing and learning each day with the help of my support.
Looking forward to the sales coming!

5getechno

I have only started to try the app. The platform is professional, I like this app & Mechelle in customer support department very helpful, I sent email to her for some updates & she told me they will do it with in 2 weeks & I'm waiting. 5 stars cuz it deserve to try it .