UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
4.9
January 20, 2022

Does exactly as advertised. Plus rapid customer service. The free tier is definitely worth it for for evaluating the effectiveness of Affiliate Marketing. If it works the paid tiers would easily pay for themselves.

Ramses Skin Care
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Secomapp replied January 20, 2022

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

January 20, 2022

Great program, even better support. There is always somebody to help within 10 minutes. Will keep using UpPromote forever!

PiktaHue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied January 20, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

January 18, 2022

When I encounter problems, customer service is always timely to provide help, can very good to solve my problems. Thank you very much!

koyye.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied January 20, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

January 18, 2022

I am new to upromote i hope this app will prove to be a successful idea for my business. Thank you so far .

luxurifashion
Time spent using app: 4 months
Secomapp replied January 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 14, 2022

Christy, the customer support, is very helpful. She understand every question I asked and brings out the solution very quickly. Since English is not my native language,I was worried that she won't understand what I'm asking, but she did a great job every time I reach out to her. Very professional, good job Up-romote team. ;)

RuKo
China
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied January 16, 2022

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.