UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Light to Box

Time spent using app About 1 month

AMAZING APP I was always confused how to do Affiliates, but this App solved problems, easy to use and VERY SIMPLe.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand

Solazul Swimwear

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I complete my setup about an hour. I really understand everything and it is easy to fill it. Now, I will try to find affiliates and see how it works.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, to improving your affiliate campaign, I recommend you read this article series: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign. In case you need any help from us, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

candora-shop

Location Greece

I just installed the app and I am setting everything up.
It is really easy to use and I am really contented so far!

Nubian Nature

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just downloaded the App. The setup was very easy prompts to follow to help complete setup. The App allows you to create a test account that you can use to experience the app. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work with new affiliates.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. In case a new affiliate joins the system, you will be able to approve/deny that specific affiliate and provide multiple types of promotional resources to help the affiliate boost your store. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need a hand.

Therapeutic Nape Massage

I just began using the app I need some time to work with ut to know if any improvements need to be done

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

ArtShiNYC

I used this app to create an affiliate program. I like how easy it was to keep my brand and logo intact.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, I recommend you click on Check your setup button to see if you are done with important settings. Plus, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Barlove

Location Hong Kong SAR

still trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the app

onemarcs

Location France

Ho appena finito di configurare quest'app, mi sembra molto intuitiva e facile da usare. Non vedo l'ora di scoprire e approfondire le funzionalità!

Car Supplies Warehouse

Let me tell you how to piss people off... mess with their money! We were using another affiliate marketing app called Refersion and it kept on glitching and messing up our affiliates commission. We switched to Secomapp about a year ago and have had ZERO problems. This App is easy to use and set up for both us and our affiliates.

iElder.Asia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

easy to set up and just spent a couple of minutes and now will see this apps to increase my sales. Further more, we can publish our affliate program in Secomapp marketplace.