UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

BEL EPOQ

Simple to setup. Nicely designed UI and registration page. Surprised at the breadth of features for a free app. Excellent value. Thank you for providing such a wonderful resource for store owners.

chakras-yoga.com

Good app, this app is free but good quality and good interface, better than not free app. I recommand this app

Chenyls

From a long time I was looking for THE PERFECT APP for the affiliate program
But I wasn't able to find it because no one had one feature that I wanted which is a Registration page without leaving my website and my affiliates can do anything without leaving my site which gives an edge over other apps

powerfulhealth.eu

Does everything I need. Very happy with the App and it's features so far, can only recommend it to everyone looking for a simple way to set up an affiliate system.

Carborocket

My favorite feature of this app is the ability to pay out commissions per product. It helps to push certain products during our promo periods and keeps things exciting for the affiliates as well. The support is also on top of things if there's every issues!

ultamatesuperstore

great app to use awesome can make you sales and you be great at it easy to use have a nice day and its free

Tea Life

This app is surprisingly good. I've used a few of them before but this one is simple, easy to use and easy to customize. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to see if a referral system works for their business.

MrShoppy

it very helpful this apps in order to get more customers coming from referrals at the same time we can help people to start a business .. thanks to the developer on this apps. amazing

Ergo Hemp Co.

This app is soo user friendly. The team is very responsive. Excited to launch my affiliate program.

hadeslenses

Everything very good. The only thing I would like it to have is to be able to add the affiliate by myself using their e-mail, and not them signing up.