UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 28, 2021

So far so good on my 2nd day of the 14 day trial. Had an issue and Matthew resolved it through the chat. Worked on the issue and stayed in contact until the next day. Very helpful!!!

Sneaker Tees to match Air Jordan Sneakers
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied January 28, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

- Matthew from Secomapp-

January 28, 2021

I used the app the interface is very well designed! And the guidance links on each page helps explaining each page information is very good. Also the chat support team is very helpful & quick with solving the issues...
Thanks Emma & Matthew
Keep it up guys!
It would be great if all the fields shown for affiliate made dynamics so that we can show data as per programs...

Elevar Sports
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied January 28, 2021

This is Emma & Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com.

January 28, 2021

Very well made app. Just downlaoded it yesterday but was able to set up everything very simply. Everything is great so far. Its amazing that they have a free plan. Very good.

LuvaLight
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied January 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

January 28, 2021

Excellent support. Stark understood the issue I was having and gave me the steps to resolve the problem (on the merchant side - not Secomapp).

Black Insomnia Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 10 months
Secomapp replied January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more values to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
- Stark from Secomapp

Edited January 27, 2021

Love this app. So easy to create an affiliate program. I recommend it all the time and I use it for all my stores!

God & Guns
Time spent using app: 8 months

January 27, 2021

I recently implemented influencer marketing and I am so glad I came across this app. It has certainly cut my load in half! It is very easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend.

Mahdera
Time spent using app: 22 days

Edited January 27, 2021

Very powerful and versatile. I started using the free pack and I will certainly upgrade my account to increase the possibilities of the services.

nea-r
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied January 27, 2021

I'm Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

January 27, 2021

In the beginning I wasn't too sure about this app, but the setup was super easy, the testing was even easier. I highly recommend this app. so far the only app that also offers store credit which works great for my business. Their support and documentation is also great!

Devoteewear
Time spent using app: 30 days

Stay safe!

Edited January 26, 2021

still exploring. looks promising. fees are areasonable. support also looking responsive. time will tell if it works

DPA Gold Omega-3
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied January 27, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Edited April 25, 2021

These guys make setting up an affiliate program for your own store to get other people to sell your stuff for you so easy!! Its simply amazing! There trial is suuuper long so take full advantage of it and grow with it during the time you have it for free because if you use the time wisely, by the time the trial ends, you should be making money from this App for it to pay itself. :| This is advice from personal learning curb and experience. This app can be one of you most powerful tools if you use it correctly and effectively!

EcstaTech Online Tech Store
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
Secomapp replied January 27, 2021

I'm Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.