UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Back to Nature CBD

I have been using this app for several years to grow my business through referral - I especially like the team building multi- level feature. This app is very easy to use & I would advise all business owners to use this app to grow their business rapidly. I have two online businesses using the Shopify platform and I use this app to grow both of my businesses.

Back to Nature USA

I use this app to grow my business through referral - I especially like the team building multi- level feature. This app is very easy to use & I would advise all business owners to use this app to grow their business rapidly.

Mezmeri

I am greatly satisfied with the app. It is easy to use and the support team is very helpful. The best app to build your affiliate network.

Moxie Training

We were so happy to find this app for our affiliates. It is a very straightforward set up and an easy to use admin.

DefyXCL

Great app, works well for me and brand ambassadors. 2 changes for recommendations, the ability to edit the information on the sign up page and more payout options than paypal

August 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we have recently updated the app and two features you recommended have been added. Please try and tell us your opinion.

Grupo Apoyo Empresarial

Hasta este momento me parece genial, espero que siga así de increíble.
La estoy utilizando en español, no tuve problema para hacer la traducción de los botones y la pagina de afiliados.

Askzone Export

I used this app to expand my reseller network. They have their individual dashboard to measure their growth.

Fuzziecouch

This is exactly perfect for my requirements. Helps me and my affiliates track everything. All data is visible and data transparency helps.

AtOmXpLuS

Everythin in AtOmXpLuS.CoM

Memories Jewels

Would give this app 10 stars if i could.Very beginner friendly,like the customization and features to set up a good and reliable affiliate program.Also great support.Also the way you get to set up your affiliate sign up form on your store and customize it to fit your theme.Lovely