UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 30, 2019

EcoBrims
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2019

I've been searching for a piece of software like this for so long and I'm over the moon with it. Easy to use, advanced and easily connected 10/10

Crann.co
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 29, 2019

So far so good. Not much to say just yet. Platform was easy to set up. The team seems to be communicative.

Flagship Toys
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 29, 2019

OMG, I love this app. So many affiliate programs out there and this one is not only affordable but it easy to use and work. They even have an MLM feature for affiliates to have sub-affiliates.

Couponly
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2019

Amazing APP. It's a professional level app. All you need to work with affiliates and build your sales network. Set up is very easy and you can setup different comissions by products or colletions. We have another apps from Secomapp in our store and they are running great. Great company.

american-eagle.us
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 29, 2019

Awesome so far! Thanks To you guys for making this a free app so small businesses like myself have a chance to grow! The customer service is very fast with responding which is rare with most businesses, awesome awesome app.

Hemp Connect
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 29, 2019

Set up is super easy. Don't have it live yet but giving 5 stars for having all the features I'm looking for, for free!

by sarahannabella
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 29, 2019

This app is amazing thanks so much guys!! It is easy to use, FREE and has lots of tools available..am amazed! x

offshoreswimwear
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 29, 2019

In love with this app! Best app to boost your sales and develop your sales network. Really happy with this app!

VALQ STORE
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 28, 2019

This app is amazing. I love it so far. I can't wait to get affiliates with this app. I'm literally losing my mind because I'm so excited.

La Foi Luxe Hair Imports