UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Sbrlfy

easy settings great affiliate app [recommend ]......................................................

February 24, 2021

Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.

LiteFoodHabits

great ...........................................best app you can get .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 14, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

LeGamingRoom

Application very easy to use and I haven't tested in depth yet but for the moment, from what I've used, the application is good.

January 22, 2021

LTiMoments

So far all fine, but 4 stars because: I'm only setting up, but this comes up all the time.... I'll get back to you.
Btw.. your templates for terms and services have quite a lot grammar mistakes :)

January 20, 2021

"Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We will definitely review our sample Terms and Privacy policy to make sure they are correct in grammars.

XPERT DEALS

I used this app to create an affiliate program fast and easy process but need more detailed instructions

January 20, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
We have a detailed document list that explains clearly any feature in the app: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/. You can also feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com for any assistance.

Crafty Peachy

So far i have not used the app only just the set up but i enjoy its simplicity and easy of use and hope its use for my store will bring some new traffic in.

January 10, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Exotic Rhai Lingerie

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to setup and customize. I have never used a brand ambassador for my online store before, so I am very excited to get started.

December 30, 2020

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Happy new year! We wish you the best this 2021.

Green Ethnies

Work perfectly for what we want to do : multi-store, auto-check, mail automatically sent. It is a good product, but with the multi store is expensive because you have to contract Entrepreuneurship plan for all the stores

December 22, 2020

It's Michelle from Secomapp team, thank you so much for taking your time to leave such feedback, we really appreciate it.
But I think there's a misunderstanding here, the multi-store feature only requires one main store to be on the Enterprise plan, the other shops can still stay on the Free plan. We also clarified it via live chat with you, feel free to reach us back if you need more help.

Capital Designs LLC

I am planning to use this app to spark our affiliate marketing campaign to boost our outreach. In the future, I plan to use these affiliates to market for more hopeful revenue.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Bhavip's

I Just added this affiliate program app today and set up everything. such an amazing app. Includes everything you need from a little to big things everything is amazing. just love it. A Big thanks to Secomapp

November 25, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.