Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Nordic Rebirth

it's a huge time consumer to have to manually do codes on the back end. I don't think I should have got to go on, everything else works really well so far.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback but there is no step in our app that requires manual coding task, everything can be done within a few clicks so there must be a misunderstanding here.
Also, there are many features in our system that were built and being built to help manage everything automatically and reduce manual actions( especially, if you are having a lot of affiliates and order being generated) .
In case you run into any issue, please send us an email to support@secomapp.com, our team will try our best to help :)

Wear AM

Just upgraded to growth plan and believe that it is a solid app; however, I think there is some work to be done on the User Interface and design for affiliates and brands alike. Not the easiest to navigate and logically understand at first, but once you get used to it, it clicks. Once they get those worked out, should be a five star experience.

Sportdirect.ca

We're using this app and so far so good. Easy to install, lots of configuration possible. A bit expensive for our utilization however, there's no bug this far. We'd like more reports available for our customers such as sales by products and others. Great app regardless. Don't hesitate.

NaturSeed

I can't translate the affiliates account, and I can't introduce manually an affiliate. All the rest, I like it

GreenwayzNaturals

SET UP WAS QUICK, EASY and LOOKING FORWARD TO GENERATING MORE PROFITS and MORE TRAFFIC, WITH THIS SYSTEM.

Victor De Rossa

I have setup everything so far and customer support is friend and quick to respond. I can't share any experience yet, since my shop hasn't launched yet, thats why I can't give 5 stars. Once I launch and see how it works out, especially on the technical side, I'll update my review.

RaydersGoods

Just launched my store yesterday. No paying customers yet (except for my first order to myself to system test).
This App looks like it will do a good job, but too early to tell.
Ray

The New Shopping Network

We just set it up - anxious to see how it all works. Looking for ways to drive traffic and increase sales on our store.

SafePaws

App seems to suit what I need at the moment. It’s Cleary well thought through and quite comprehensive

NavasStore

the interface is very easy and i really enjoy the easy tutorials. Keep it up Secomapp. i just hope you can open some important features