UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Doctoring Humour

This app is my only app I use for all my websites to setup an affiliate marketing program. It's very easy to setup and easy to navigate as an affiliate member. The free version is quite good until you're ready to upgrade to get more functionality.

Much Respect and Support,

Bragg Design Studio x Doctoring Humour

Flawless Cosmetics

This app is amazing for handling affiliates. I have had no problems and I've been using this system since October! Best program for Affiliates! Update! Still using this program and I would say its the best app to use for affiliates and discount codes. Absolutely amazing program.

June 25, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

MEAS Active

I am loving this app. The data and metrics it provides is great and it is easy to set up. In addition, their customer service is excellent! I had somethings I was needing to be updated & they added some features to help! Highly recommend using this app!

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
We're doing your suggestion and we will inform you when we finish

MATintl Store

Great application and you can take huge benefit from this application. i like it because it help me in my business. this application is amazing and just for people who like to increase their business and make huge profit. I give this application 5/5

The Cosmetic Tattoo Company

Fantastic App, great for someone who has no idea like the video suggests, but also great that I can explore this now on the free plan and look at purchasing the paid plan later down the track when I have more sales/affiliates LOVE LOVE LOVE!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

The Green Guys

Amazing app that works. Technical support is there for all of your needs. Calculations are flawless. This helps increase sales. And this is coming from someone who doesn't ever leave reviews. www.thegreenguys.com

Casual Toys

Lots of awesome features in a well-put together package. Some minor hiccups but I have faith they'll be resolved quickly, as they respond within 24 hours every time! Great support, great app.

FB-Sport

I chose secomapp to initial my site's affiliate program, because it is high-rated. And it does not disappoint me. So far, I am very happy about it. Easy to set, quite user-friendly

Life Pal Store

Easy to set up and very clear instructions. Very good job! Keep moving and bring more features like listing the specific product on the marketplace. That will be more helpful.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Your suggestion is what we're going to do in next month :)
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

HERENOWSKIN

Great app. Very friendly support. Several different customization options. Very functional at "free plan" level. Would recommend updating to "professional."