UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1921 reviews
4.9
1921 reviews
January 31, 2023

i have worked with a few other affiliate/referral apps and nothing compares to this. platform is easy to use and their customer service is incredible. this one app has features you would need from other multiple apps to perform.

The Ollie World
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied January 31, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel anytime you are in need.
Take care!

January 31, 2023

iupgefsfheioklgjohneogilitrnklvmd,.uhoitu9t9uigjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Easy Brush
Jordan
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Secomapp replied January 31, 2023

Thank you for leaving your review. You must be stunned by how great UpPromote is (JK). We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 31, 2023

Thankful to Tommy I am ready to start my affiliate marketing off to a great start. I was having a few cliques and with his prompt assistance I am well on my way to making progress. Thanks again for your help.

Value Our Melanin
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied January 31, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

January 30, 2023

I love their customer service, and their prompt responses make me feel at ease! Thank you, Selina and Gwen!

ARTDOT
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day

January 30, 2023

I love the app because it has a marketplace that generate free traffic to my affiliate program. I wish they would lower the price so that its more affordable for smaller stores. The multi-level marketing is something I would probably use later if my store grows. Great software so far. Thanks.

Dezignables
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote. Regarding the subscription fee, we do have a wide range of pricing so that UpPromote could be suitable for all stores.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel. Cheers!

Edited February 1, 2023

Uppromote is the best! easy to use, 24 hours chat support and lots of resources.

The support team members are awesome!!

Nurse Haji
Time spent using app: 2 days

January 30, 2023

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for UpPromote. The platform is robust and includes every feature we could possibly need to grow our affiliate program. Their support is absolutely first-rate. They respond within minutes and have been able to solve any issue we had (which have been minimal). HIGHLY recommend!

GOLFFOREVER
Time spent using app: 12 months
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

January 30, 2023

Super! I really liked this app. I think it is an indispensable tool in my work! I wish everyone a good partnership.

msvpetstor
France
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 29, 2023

Selina was extremely helpful in answering my questions. Provided prompt and clear response with resources with more information.

Maven Artistry
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

January 29, 2023

Gwen is spectacular assisting me with my concern! she is awesome and very knowleadgable she know every corner of the app!

Provodope