Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Replicarte

I am completely satisfied with the software and customer service. It fulfills my needs, and have a great integration with Shopify.

April 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Clarity Blend

Just started using this app, so the review is based on feature range and customer support - but so far, it's been, first-class!

April 12, 2021

Pletitsa

The only thing I could say is that the app is created by professionals for professionals. It is an advanced app and when I have more sales I will definitely upgrade the plan.

April 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Professionalism is exactly what we've been aiming to. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Hemp for Healthcare in America

Very easy to use this app. Received my first affiliate sign up immediately and I'm hoping this improves sales for my company.

PALIMR

GOOD APP, EASY TO CREATE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS. HOPE IT WOULD HELP IMPROVE THE SALES, HOPE IT WORKS!!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Tinh dầu Essenbee

Very good App. Seomapp supports a lot of features for new websites. It is recommended that everyone try it out

Nibble & Nosh

Very easy to install, seems straight forward to use. Lots of on site information on setting up. Recommend

(R)evo⅃

Just to give you an idea, we were on a free plan and we needed a custom functionality for our specific needs. The result? They did everything to make it ready for use within a week! I definitely recommend it, because it is not only a great application, but also a perfect customer service. Greetings to Matthew :)

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It's our pleasure to help merchants by improving the app day by day.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

Black Rainbow Apparel

Works great, you can create as many affiliates with a single coupon as you want and upload files for them to grab, it's super self explanatory and the developer helped me understand how to use it when I was confused. Thanks!

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Regina. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Massagerr

Easy to set up. Easy for affiliates to get started. Clear interface and awesome features. It is also greatly customizable, therefore you can adjust all emails and layouts according to your brand. Satisfied client!