Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Lisbon The Label

Very easy to use. This app had a lot to offer. This app was very helpful on getting started. I'm very excited to see how well it works.

Kleen Man

I used this app to get my affiliates up and running. It has step by step instruction and very easy to follow.

Elegance

Beautiful and wonderful application and useful for marketing Thank you very much for the application

Fairway USA

I just set up my affiliate landing page it was very easy to use and so far seems to be within my budget would definetly recomend

PPG

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. I love it.

AKD INFLATABLES

Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Zippy Stand

thanks love it, easy and intuitive and is helping me a lot with my sales. Very new way to do marketing for your eCommerce website

Easy Green Life

Great app, keeps everything simple, and it feels very thrustworthy and professional for the customers

KiDelight

Awesome and simple to use, can be setup in 10 minutes. I have just set it up and hoping that it will do good!

Balanced Home

This App is easy great! and just all-around amazing! thanks my site is Balanced-homes.com! take a look at my affiliation page!