UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Humblehustleshop

I’m using this app to help me promote more sale. I can’t say it works or not because I am still setting up and was promoted to leave a review.

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We've reached you via email to make sure you get prompt support from my team, we will try our best to assist you in any steps using the app.
In case you need our help, just chat with us or send an email to support@secomapp.com, we are more than happy to support you.
Happy new year, we wish you the best this 2021!

MiddyCity

Nothing yet, I have been using your app for over a week. I have 2 affiliates I have raised my commission prices and well it doesnt matter

September 14, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We know how difficult it is for starters to get a lot of affiliates at first. It usually takes some time until merchants get the first affiliates. In this case, we'd love to give you a hand. We've sent you an email with some solutions. Please check that out and feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Hope to get your response soon!

GSPsensation

Location South Africa

I use it for affiliate program don’t have to day say still busy setting up.still trying to understand how it works but so far so good

September 20, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global

trying out the app to see how well it works. Will reveiw again once i try the app to see how fast support gets back to me.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, my team has been back to you the moment we received your support request. It seems that the problem you mentioned no longer happens, if you have any other questions, just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Twitter Bikes

Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is awesomely easy to install. Price is not affordable if you do not know if the campaign ll have success.

Moose Creek Custom Creations

Just downloaded and so far I like the setup! I'll be back with more stars if it works the way I need it to!

Secondhand4KIDS Kasecha magasin de vêtements de seconde main au Luxembourg

Location Luxembourg

Die App an sich ist ok, nur bekomme ich nach über 30 Tage noch immer keine Affiliates. Was kann ich tun?

July 25, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from the UpPromote team. We understand that it might take a while for starters to start getting affiliates as well as sales. We've sent you some suggestions in order to get more affiliates joining your program. We also have an offer that could get your program a good boost. Hope to get your response soon.

Cheers!