UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
1973 reviews
4.9
December 11, 2020

Just downloaded and so far I like the setup! I'll be back with more stars if it works the way I need it to!

Moose Creek Custom Creations
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited October 19, 2020

The app is still not working as it should. It's not syncing orders and I keep messaging support. I would really like to get this working properly ASAP so we and start to scale this program as we are off to a good start. Also, wish they had a video to train the new affiliates how to use the platform as we are all new to it.

The Pore Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Secomapp replied October 20, 2020

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. My technical team is checking the issue ASAP, we will let you know via chat if there is any update. Also, we have a series of instruction video for new users, you can take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&list=PLfZvxg1NZTJjCQ9AJsmllyXp2W_eK2MOR&index=4

October 19, 2020

trying out the app to see how well it works. Will reveiw again once i try the app to see how fast support gets back to me.

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global
Time spent using app: 23 days
Secomapp replied October 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, my team has been back to you the moment we received your support request. It seems that the problem you mentioned no longer happens, if you have any other questions, just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Edited September 27, 2020

(Updated my 1 star review below)
I installed this app based on the install count and good reviews. But the experience thus far is not good. I can get it to work with help from the support desk people. (They are excellent)
But honestly it is cumbersome to setup with little if any control over the look and feel.
Nothing is automated. Affiliates can not link to products from their dashboard they must manually cut and paste links to products.
Setting up the rules in counter intuitive for Discount codes, you must go out of the app into Shopify to set it up then back into the app and try understand the translated english.
The media down loads do not work for affiliates. (Now Fixed)
The embed codes generated are not linked to the affiliate. (Fixed)
Sharing to Linkedin the affiliate code is missing. (Fixed)
The Affiliate dashboard can not be edited to make it nice and user friendly. There are no QR codes or easy ways for the affiliate to make friendly url. (Fixed)
It's all manual requiring admin to do each one via Shopify admin redirects then add them to the App. (Testing) So for USD49/mth I feel like it's old software long overdue for a rebuild.
Knowing the country of origin of the developers might explain a little more of why the language is confusing.
Anyway, it works... but I'm not convinced it's actually rated accurately by others.
(Update...At USD$50/mth it should be a polished finished product.
It's not. .
It lacks the fulll MLM features and simplicity available in other apps. But the support team fixes issues fast.)

RED Boardriders ™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Secomapp replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. My team has reached you immediately to fix any issues you ran into. We appreciate your suggestions to improve our system, we are working hard day by day to make the app more convenient. And thank again for still choosing us and helping us clarify your ideas.

May 25, 2020

Downloaded this app to try the free version, only to find out the method to pay my affiliates "Store credit" is only avail on the paid versions. this seems like a feat you would allow for the free version (as everyother payment options is avail)... app looked promising, but now i can't try it out and eventually upgrade my package...

miawestactive
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Secomapp replied April 9, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp support. Thank you for the feedback. For clarification, I want to let you know that even with Free plan, you can use any method to send commission to affiliates from outside of the app and mark the payment as paid in the app. That's the method used by most merchants. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com . We're happy to provide any help you may need.
Cheers!