UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.

BIGONE MALL

I used the app for our shop affiliate program, very simple app easy to use. however, there maybe a clash on our website with one of the accounts. We doing our research on the issue. The app is working fine.

Made2Print

Good, but lack the option to generate promotion material for affiliates, the goal for me is to spread my message as effectively as possible.

July 14, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We've considered your suggestion and released a new feature called Creatives that allows merchants to inform their affiliates of promotion campaign or special deals which may help to spread merchants' business better. Please try and tell us how you feel.

*Updates: We have released new feature: Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Please try and let us know your opinion!

Nr1 Electronic Webshop

It's not very clear how it works
ijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

July 14, 2019

We're so sorry that you didn't get proper support from Secomapp team. Please tell us your issue by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we'll try our best to help. Besides, I recommend you read app documents to know more about the app: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/

1 3 Next