Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Pro.Sculpt

I used this app and I am very satisfied so far. Very clear instructions and tips on how to get more affiliates and customers. The process of setting up was very quick. We are sure it will help us to get much more traffic to our store.

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us, it is the motivation that keeps us improving the app to bring more benefits to merchants like you.

Customize Hot Bling

I used this app to help me launch my affiliate program. I am looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we would love to help with anything we can. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you want to talk.

Sonder Fusion

One of the best shopify apps I've used so far. Simple, intuitive. Easy to figure out. And reasonably priced.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much, your feedback is the motivation that keeps us moving forward and improving the app.

BikiniShaverEpilator™

Very good app I used the app to make affiliated. really loved how it is working I highly recommended Secomap. very instructive easy to understand.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a lot to our team.

Officialinface.com

I used the app to make affiliated. really loved how it is working for free, highly recommended. Keep up the great job!!

Grab Mi

Dope App. Would recomment it anytime anywhere and to anyone. Big Shouts to the team behind this amazing app.

Iso Brain

Great app and excellent customer service! They just added Bold App integration and it's a full circle. Really love it!

myancestorsgarden-

This affiliate marketing app was easy to set up and its affordable. I love how it has a tutorial. Im excited to see how everything works out.

Lost Paw USA

This app is so easy to use. Takes you through a guide to get you set up really fast. This affiliate marketing app is affordable with a ton of features.

Earth & Life Force

So far great, I've just started to set this up as I needed a tracking solution. It's easy and I now will be doing more of this with chosen people, it is a really neat, clear and so far perfectly well-working app. Thank you for being able to use the free version. I'll be upgrading soon :)