UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1922 reviews
4.9
1922 reviews
January 29, 2023

Gwen is spectacular assisting me with my concern! she is awesome and very knowleadgable she know every corner of the app!

Provodope
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

January 28, 2023

Just started, but it was easy enough to set up my program and basic features are good to get things started. Will se how it goes, but if it works I will buy some advanced program. Will see. Definitely worth a try.

EmmaVerse
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 28, 2023

lllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Beyond Excellency
Time spent using app: About 5 hours

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the feedback <3

January 28, 2023

I had a great experience using this affiliate program. The platform was easy to navigate and the customer support team was very helpful in answering any questions I had. The commission rates are competitive and I've seen a steady increase in my earnings since joining. I highly recommend this program to any blogger or website owner looking to monetize their traffic. Overall, I give this affiliate program a 5-star review.

www.alphamalejewelery.com
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

January 28, 2023

Honestly i think this is one of the greatest affiliate app in shopify store and you can watch the video to check every step by the way

N Auto Express
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel anytime you are in need.
Take care!

January 27, 2023

a very intelligent program that supports your web to grow up and has a big army of sellers working for you

Huduum
Egypt
Time spent using app: 24 days

January 27, 2023

Great application and amazing customer support! Highly recommended. Very professional, and fast response.

eaudeviestore
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 5 months

January 27, 2023

Your team soooo awesome. Every time I face some trouble about the technical issues, your team response very fast. Thank you veryyyy much!

Homemate
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

January 26, 2023

seems easy enough to set up! they pretty much walk you through all steps and procedures which is very well done.

ADVANCED Sealers and Cleaners
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

January 26, 2023

Love this app and works very well. ....................................................................

XLEDS™