Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

DutyBox

I just installed it and set up is really easy and intuitive. Had small issue with customization. But support team is working really quick and effective. Excellent support

Teendero

Very helpful. This app has all that I need plus more
And very easy to learn with all the tutorials and guide inside the app ❤️

NewSmile Canada

Great support thanks so much for the help. This is a great app with great support. We recommend this!

VALENTiNA

Una gran herramienta. Y un gran soporte para que la experiencia sea mejor.
Nos ayuda mucho en la difusión de la marca.

japaneed.tokyo

I was able to learn easily through the tutorial.
If you have any questions, send a messenger via CHAT and they will get back to you.support is solid

Lex0ne Products

I used this app to help me set up my online business. So far so good. I am pleased thus far. I am very impressed at how user friendly it is.

ProjectorSKY™

this app is looking good right now . i will use it in the future im happy with it.....................

Essentialz Eazy Care

So far this app works very well. Im starting dropshipping and im broke so affiliate marketing is the path im taking. See what you can accomplish with this, get creative.

Shop Narra

When I add this app I procrastinate to do it because I thought it is hard. BUT I was wrong, what I thought was intimidating to do was actually so simple. It will walked you through the steps like there is someone with you along the way. So grateful to have found this app. Thank you!!

The Classy Bougee Boutique

Very useful app. it allows me to track all of my influencers referral under one application! highly recommend!