Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

IPTVONE.tv The World's Best IPTV Provider

goood work cotinue like that .
............................................................. thanks .

DreamTeamBuddha

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

Pooper Clean

I don't know about affiliate marketing but I can know that this app is easy to use for beginners. It takes 2-3 minutes to complete the setting.

Partysidekick

A+++ This is my second website build that I've installed this app on. With my first site https://samuraiblaze.com, we saw an average of 10% increase from from affiliate sales. The affiliates appreciate it as it's essentially free money just for them advertising their link. I'm developing my new site now and this is one of the first apps I've installed. It's a must for any eCommerce entrepreneur.

Happy Sexo

Por ahora, muy facil de crear el programa de afiliacion. Un app muy intuitivo. Tiene buena expectativa de dar muy buenos resultados. Seguro que sera una excelente inversion

My Happy Run

i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice ff i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice

Exhaust Garment

Just start using the Apps, heard it from digital marketing class, everything seems good, more than expected, hope it improve my sales performance

Sensual Sinsations

SO far I am liking this app, and that it also has a pretty great free version. I am excited to see how it integrates with my store.

TOMOLI™

Great app! Does exactly what it says. Nothing to complain about, yet! Keep up the good work. Excited to see what's next.

INFINITE LINX FASHION

I'm just getting started using this app but it was very easy to set up and customize. I really like that it starts out FREE as I don't have a lot of sales. Hopefully this will help to increase sales eventually!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.