UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1921 reviews
4.9
1921 reviews
January 25, 2023

very good Everything works well, the team is great, and the platform is easy to use

Zonecheap
Lebanon
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

January 25, 2023

user friendly would definitely recommend to other shop owners! I can't wait to get started working with affiliates

Morris&Teal
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 25, 2023

user friendly and lots of great features. we are excited to try this! seems like a great software.....

highvibe-mushrooms
Time spent using app: About 24 hours

January 24, 2023

Any new app is like learning a new language, there are some misunderstandings, confusion, etc. Personally, I wander around the different tabs until I figure out where things are before starting in. On my first day working through the options and settings, the support team was ready with help all day and night. I was up and running in half the time I've spent on other apps. Great team!

seeleyjames
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel anytime you are in need.
Take care!

January 24, 2023

Thank You So Much Up Promote ( Selina ) , you helped me so much for all my quieries with quick respesonse and thank you for getting resolved my all issues thank you so much

GROWiT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.

Edited January 23, 2023

After struggling to get the app set up how we needed it, we reached out to the in-app help chat service. We were soon greeted by Tommy, who walked us through each issue and even returned to confirm everything was set up correctly.

The Drive Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.

January 23, 2023

This is easy to use and has a good dashboard. The affiliate side is also easy to use and has a great dashboard.

Lawn Care Media
Time spent using app: 4 months
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

January 23, 2023

Little challenging but Im getting it. Im understanding what i need to do to get started. New at this and trying to be the best at this.

Sazzy Stuff
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

We totally get that. The first step is always the hardest, you know. With our help, we believe that you'd get there really soon. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand. We're always ready to help!

January 22, 2023

Easy to use and starightforward design and features.
I recommend this app to anyone who wants more traffic and sells!

Clothes4U
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

January 21, 2023

So far so good. The setup was simple and I haven't run into any problems. I like that this offers a free plan, I'll continue to use that to test.

By Odiri