Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Qunol

It was easy to understand and set up. The customer service team is very responsive. The whole dashboard is very intuitive.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

John Brevard

very easy to use at testing stage, clean interface. We shall see about how it works as we sign up more affiliates!

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable, and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.

cannasuresa

Easy to setup, great app
I will recommend this to all as it is price wise great and works well to set up

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Like Me Brand

Great app. Great options. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. This is what truly matters and they have NAILED it in this area for me.

March 19, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Buh-Bye, Chapped Lips!

So easy to use, a lot of great features for managing affiliates and converting clients to become affiliates. My favourite affiliate app on Shopify. It's really easy!!!

Take care!

SOCIAL CUBE ONLINE

Customer service it TOP NOTCH for real. Matthew made sure I understood every question that I asked and went above and beyond to make sure ALL of my links were set up properly! Very knowledgable and patient .. Thank you again Matthew and also Nick who helped me in the clutch thank you for this great app that values customer service!

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!
- Stark - Customer support team leader

Synergee

very easy to use and i would recommend. Many features to use in this app and a lot of customization available.

March 19, 2021

Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.

VibeBliss

This app is very easy to install and it meets all the elements I need for my affiliate program. Looking forward to signing up my first affiliates.

The LAW Swag

I'm just getting started but the onboarding is great! Looking forward to seeing what this app can do and how my business can grow!

March 19, 2021

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Brushyyyy

Amazing system, and amazing support! Wow! I will recommend this to anyone. I am new to affiliate marketing, but this is so easy to get started with.

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more value to you.