Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Yehlo.pk!

Wonderful app, must have tool to boost business sales especially if you are an e-commerce business. Very user friendly, easiest setup and does exactly what it says. Really amazed how this app is FREE ... Great work guys.

Candles By Rescue Tins

Working great!!!! Oh pooh I need more words Dont make me type 100 words words it wont help the cause! APP works well!

AliLou

First step into affiliate marketing, I decide to jump the step.
Easy to setup, deep setup, quick and efficient support !
I warmly do recommend this App.

Lulubell Candles

I have only recently installed the app but so far seems to have everything I need. Customer service also seem to be quite proactive. Yay!

Glyco Skincare

Fantastic app. I tried a couple of others but could not justify the huge monthly costs. Affiliate Marketing by Secomapp is very easy to setup, it offers all the features I need and customer support is excellent. Highly recommended :)

DARK IN LOVE

looks good!looks good!looks good!looks good!looks good!looks good!suggest to use !! trying!!trying!!trying!!trying!!

iShopTech.com.au

ishoptech.com.au | Fantastic App. Very Easy to use. Great support. I recommend Affiliate Marketing app to any business looking to use run an Affiliate marketing program. AAA+

Seven CBD

fantastic app. This app does a great job capturing more clients and making sure your affiliates are tracked properly and efficiently.

PocketProjector™

It simply works!! Very great app, great internal and external design. Loved it!Hope it brings success to my bussiness

Dan Gaming

Cette application, je le recommande facilement à utiliser une bonne application pour faire du marketing d'affiliation.
20 étoiles pour cette application