Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

taylorwill

Super application on va essayer de booster nos ventes grace à cela.
Merci beaucoup de proposer cela.

Urban CharBella

So far so good - the app looks good and has a lot of features - now need to find some affiliates!

Alpha Performance Liquids

Great app
It helped me build my business through affiliate marketing and it’s still building
Thanks very much

Fionana

good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!good working!!

Esoumit

*********************************

Thank you for this helpful app.

*********************************

localcoffeeclub

What a great app! I can already see my marketing efforts pay back in dividends thanks to this! I'd highly recommend

2B Lady

Good job with this app. It's has got all that you need for setting app eCommerce affiliate program.

We used this app to set up our affiliate marketing program. So far, we are very happy with the options it allows and we very much appreciate it being Free! Thank you!

MamaBuzz Creations

I am launching my store soon and I’m so happy I found this App for Affiliate Marketing. It’s easy to set-up and it guides you clearly being a beginner in the E-commerce world. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to start with my affiliates!

Jeep-Buluo bags for men

Je pensais que l'affiliation était très difficile à mettre en place, particulièrement la création et la gestion des codes et affiliés. Cette application est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation, on est guidé à chaque étape et cela se fait en quelques minutes. Super.