Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Miood Store

Just started using it, but so far smooth as silk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

nortei

Incredible work, many features and ease of use. It can be easily translated. I recommend it without a doubt !!

GabyRos

Love it very useful recommend for your shop ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ its great !

Yuska Design

One of the best app for shopify store! So simple to use yet super pratical, thank you so much Secomapp for it!

VittoStores

so far so good, I have just checked the features it has. I am pleased to see such a great program, congrats to the developers. I totally recommend this app

Kavella World

It is easy to use. The support team gave me quick responses and they are very helpful. I am so happy to have this app.

Kaps n' Kases

THIS IS AMAZING! I love everything about this program. As soon as I launched it people started signing up. It drives a ton of traffic to your store and I highly recommend it!

My Champagne Rose

I use this app to grow my business through referral - I especially like the team building multi- level feature. This app is very easy to use & I would advise all business owners to use this app to grow their business rapidly. I use this app to grow all of my businesses that use the shopify platform. I have also used it on two of our other sites as well.

Back to Nature CBD