Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

SmartGuds.com

I think i will enjoy this.Keep it up guy's
My website visitors will surely love this new application

Mënyrë Palace Fashion

Fantastic and easy to understand! I appreciate the program and have upgraded my account! Here is to starting to earn with your program!

The Lumid™

Opens the door to affiliate influencer growth. Amazing easy integration, ready to go in minutes. Love it. Try it!

My Fun Curvy Style

Just setup my affiliate program thru this app and they made it super easy and fast. Great details and clear instructions

VintageDeci

I really hope this helps me out a lot. It seems cool and very interesting. Now let's hurry up and make some money ok??

Taily™

Great app - really good UX/UI and does what is says on the tin in terms of ROI can't beat it. Really happy with the aftercare as well 10/10

BETAFPV Hobby

Awesome. It shown session expired on the register page. But the customer service help us to fix it!

The Pup Swag

I used this app to create affiliate program. It is very easy to use and has a very user friendly guide for beginners. Thank you.

Rebelle Tree

Very easy to set up! Would definitely recommend to everyone that's looking for an affiliate program.

Found Familiar

Edit: 5 stars for this insanely fast response and quick fix! Great customer service.

App is great, except none of my affiliates are able to log into their accounts. They all receive a "session expired" message. We've reached out to Zendesk for help. If we can get this working then we'd love to change our review to 5 stars.

November 18, 2019

We sincerely sorry for your unhappy experience. We've detected the issue immediately and everything has been solved now. Please check again and let us know.