UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MC@Balance

Location Singapore

l used the app ,and this app has help me to improve my store business a lot in term of revenue .l sincerely will ask my friends to install the app to use

July 17, 2021

We would appreciate that very much! It's our honor to assist you and your business. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

B|10 Elite Nutrition

Easy to setup, and support is nearly instant. Great articles to help with some common questions. Was able to get setup quick!

July 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Farmhouse Print Shop

I used this app to set up my website with affiliates. I loved how easy the process was. The guided steps were much appreciated!

July 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Easy-Sleep

Location Italy

bene veloce e ben spiegato, sono emozionato nell'entrare a fare parte di questa nuova community. un buon inizio a tutti.

July 17, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Eye Candy Pigments

Perfect app and on point for what we needed. Fast customer service if or when needed. Highly recommend.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Loving Fidgets

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect app, the best affiliate one on the market, doing all the things it is supposed to! Love it!

Moco Queen

It the best app for affiliate market I have used so far. Absolutely recommend.
The service is amazing as well. Love it.

We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Body Hack Products

UpPromoted was super simple to install and even more to set up the affiliate campaigns. Really like the lay out and the assisted guidance. keep it Up!

Cheers!

TheBrooklynCoffee

I love everything about this app. One part that really sticks out to me is the great customer service you get. I think customer service for Shopify plugins is everything as questions even come up for the most skilled e-commerce managers out there.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Shocked Energy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great Application! We use this within our company to payout clients and handle our referral program. I will continue to use the application.