Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Vermilton

Like this app so much. It helped me a lot. I mean, the fact that this app is free just killing me. WOW

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.

MOOJO

well, being a started in the affiliate world it was truly motivating to have such a support, they fixed my issues & help out after 10minutes of requesting support. Great Support Team & the app looks amazing

March 12, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

SearchFindOrder

Great Afilliate program. Easy to setup lots of features and great team to work with. The support was phenomenal.

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

L & M Kee

Quick and easy to set up. This is my first rodeo with affiliate marketing. I will review again next quarter.

March 12, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Poor Richard's Farm

Works fine so far. On the free version, haven't had too much trouble setting it up. No sales yet so still don't know how its going to work but the design is nice.

HardRockHealth

straightforward and easy setup, was very helpful for a novice to set up, and directions couldnt have been easier

March 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Londyn Get The Look

So far so good, easy setting up and very explanatory. Yes I would Recommend this app and i'm looking forward to using it.

March 5, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

gardenheroesco

This app is great. Highly Recommend if you are looking for an app and a company you can trust with you affiliate tasks.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more value to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Artiste du Diamant

Very nice team and app, everything here is what we actually need to set a good affiliate program. Highly recommended!

Bold Wears

very easy to use, has all the needed features. and it support Arabic as well the support team are amazing, fast and supportive.
Strongly recommended!!