UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Birch Boys, Inc.

This app works great. It is feature rich and makes it easy to have multiple affiliate programs with different rules/commissions/etc. You could even make everyone's program custom to them if necessary. We've found it very lucrative. The support is fantastic and actually responds very quickly through the in-app chat. After a quick getting-used-to-it period, this app WILL work hard for you! The only thing I'd change is I'd love to be able to require that the person submit a W9 during the sign up process. Requiring this would weed out the people who 'just think it might be fun to try being an affiliate' but really have no idea what they're doing and don't garner any sales. People who will garner sales, namely those with affiliate experience, are not afraid to submit a W9 to brands they're interested in. There is a spot in settings to check 'require w9' but it does not actually make them submit a w9 at any point. The biggest thing to note is that if you know how to run an affiliate/influencer program, this app will serve you very well. It will not do it for you though. You will still have to make your programs enticing to affiliates and find affiliates that are right for your brand. They do have a UpPromote marketplace where you can try to find affiliates for your brand, but I found most of them inapplicable for mine. Lots who are completely new to affiliate marketing, non-US residents, and/or children under 18. If this marketplace were clear and strict in terms of age and experience, I think it would be a helpful feature. Overall, this app is well worth it as long as you actually want an affiliate/referral program and know how or have researched how to get started off on the right foot.

February 17, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote team. Thank you very much for the suggestion. We do appreciate your detailed insights on the W9 form. I'll make sure that this is well noted for future improvements.

Please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're always here to help!

NOTIQ

I am immensely grateful for this app. This is the only app I have chosen to use to manage my affiliate program. The other ones I checked out and tried were quite overwhelming for me to follow and keep up with but this app is simple, easy to setup, no complicated steps and no confusion. My affiliates know what to expect. The customizable notification settings keep my affiliates motivated and inspired to keep sharing my brand. There are several affiliate management tasks I can complete right within the app. Let me also add that the reporting is easy to use and the Secomapp team is always willing to support the growth and success of their users. Overall, this is a simple great product. I have been using this app for a year now and I can clearly say, if you are seeking an uncomplicated app to help you manage your affiliate program with no headaches, this is the app for you. Thank you, Team Secomapp for helping my brand grow. You are greatly appreciated.

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

TheBrandLovely

This is a partial review as I have only been using the app for 2 weeks. Within the 2 weeks, the technical support has been outstanding. You must first understand if you are in the US, you are in a 24 hour difference from support. Don't expect a response right away unless it is late in the evening. Secomapp support will resolve your issue or concern as quickly as possible, possibly on the first email. Before choosing their platform, I read comments and reviews on just about every top affiliate program on the shopify app store front. None matched the consistent positive support remarks that Secomapp had. I was looking for the least expensive option , and joined their professional plan of $50 per month, so I had to be convinced in their platform. I hope this review saves others time in reviewing other options. If I an offered the option to comment later, I will update with more.

Spunk & Fire™ Boutique

I'm just getting started with the app but so far so good. I actually didn't remember that I need to go back and fully set up the app until I received an email earlier today saying that I had another affiliate signup. I immediately went into the app to finish my settings now that I have affiliates...how cool is that!! It's really easy to complete the setup because it breaks down the tasks for you into categories (done, recommended and not done yet) so it's clear on what you need to do to optimize your account. I'm excited to get started and love that even though I hadn't spent time configuring my program, it still allowed affiliates to sign up. Plus, I truly appreciate the app being free to start out as your growing your store...I can use all the help I can get! Thanks, Secomapp!

May 16, 2021

We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Balance Eco

So, I'm currently editing my previous review. Initially, I had some issues with the free trial, but the service reps quickly handled the issue and made up for the inconvenience. Honestly, the English is still a little sketchy (they can always contact me to be an editor), but so far, the software seems to be working just fine. It is an overall simple setup, not the most impressive appearance, but it seems to work quite well. I'm changing my initial review from 3 to 5 stars, although I would probably only give 4 or 4.5, since I still have quite a few miles to put on the app, and not sure how things will work with more traffic, but between the app functioning properly and the customer service (which was great!), I'm ok with giving them a 5-Star review. Good job! Thanks!

Miood Store

Just started using it, but so far smooth as silk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

ElNahl Honey

Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly.

May 5, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

MyFourPawPet

We have a new shop and we heard a lot of positive reviews about the UpPromote Affiliate Marketing app. It is unbelievably easy to set up and not confusing like the others. It provides you with a step by step checklist that is easy to understand. So far I have nothing to suggest. You've pretty much covered everything that I'm looking for. Also just wanted to review the customer service I received using the chat option. It is past midnight here but Ashley was there to assist me. She is very knowledgeable and was able to resolve my issue immediately. Not to mention that she has such a great personality! Very friendly and patient! UpPromote is lucky to have Ashley in their team! Such an asset to the company!

June 12, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Jess & Leigh

Exactly what we were looking for. Helps us add discount codes, track affiliate sales and is super easy to use. I love that our affiliates can log in to see their sales too and create unique affiliate links. It lets us give commissions to affiliates without having to give them a discount code because of the links, which I love. You can also add affiliates into different categories so that they all don't get the same amount of commission. Overall, very user friendly. I had 1 small issue I needed help with and they answered me on their chat within 5 minutes and helped me figure out how to solve my problem. I started out with the 14 day free trial but will definitely keep using it going forward.

May 10, 2021

Call Beyond Duty

Let me tell you all who are searching for an affiliate Program and is to overwhelming from too many apps out there. i've spend 3 weeks interviewing affiliates apps and going through videos and nothing comes even close to UpPromote by secomapp . The features that you get with this app is mind blowing how on point they put this together. even the information and videos they have available is so perfect !! and the price that you pay is a slam dunk!! cannot beat it anywhere . the customer service chat was also on point . thank you Stark for your knowledge and support it brought so much clarity for my setups and affiliates .. 1000% recommend this app and look no more !! you guys Rock!!!

July 30, 2021