UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1937 reviews
4.9
1937 reviews
January 19, 2023

Awesome customer service. They helped to customize my affiliate form beyond the default setting and i was not expecting them do help me. Would definitely recommend.

Petalia
Mexico
Time spent using app: 16 days
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

January 18, 2023

so far so good. just getting set up. We will have a better idea once it is all set up and we can test it

Dollylocks
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 18, 2023

I have had the pleasure of working with Up Promote and I have been extremely impressed with their performance. They have a great understanding of the market and were able to provide valuable insights that helped our company improve our marketing strategy. Their team is professional, responsive, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our needs were met. I highly recommend Up Promote to any business looking to improve their marketing efforts and see real results.

MessFree
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

January 17, 2023

amazing app and so easy to use, the walk-through is everything super simple and straightforward and the system is super easy to customize. love it

MADE BY YEN
Time spent using app: 27 minutes

January 16, 2023

UpPromote is great! Their support team is excellent and they respond to you within minutes of using the chat!

We are just starting with the app, but everything looks very professional and we are excited to start using it!

WRKFRMHM
Time spent using app: 1 day

Aegon Power
India
Time spent using app: 5 minutes

January 16, 2023

The app works really good without any bugs. Easy in use and well-organized. I also love the customer support they offer!

Best Life
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 months

January 15, 2023

So far, I'm loving this app. Has all the features, and customization options I need, but the Custom service...GREAT! Tommy helped me undo a default CSS code that was preventing me from something. 10/10 recommend.

My Cloud Lights
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.
Cheers!

January 15, 2023

This is my new favorite app for my store! Tommy, and I'm sure all of the support team has SUPER fast responses to questions, even on the weekends! It is user friendly and so professionally made. Thank you!

Babes Handmade
Time spent using app: 3 months

January 15, 2023

I like this app a lot. Easy steps to follow with a lot of useful features for anyone interesting in affiliate.

dettaglimaschili