Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

PPG

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. I love it.

AKD INFLATABLES

Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Zippy Stand

thanks love it, easy and intuitive and is helping me a lot with my sales. Very new way to do marketing for your eCommerce website

Easy Green Life

Great app, keeps everything simple, and it feels very thrustworthy and professional for the customers

KiDelight

Awesome and simple to use, can be setup in 10 minutes. I have just set it up and hoping that it will do good!

Balanced Home

This App is easy great! and just all-around amazing! thanks my site is Balanced-homes.com! take a look at my affiliation page!

The Shoe Recipe

So far, so good. I like how easy it is to set up. No fuss, I appreciate the free plan as well. This is golden!

Abundant Life Wellness - Dr. Valerie Nelson

I used this app to automate my affiliate program. I really like how they provide you with an easy start up guide that literally walks you screen by screen how to set up all that you will need! Also, the customer service is so kind and responds promptly.

SmartGuds.com

I think i will enjoy this.Keep it up guy's
My website visitors will surely love this new application

Mënyrë Palace Fashion

Fantastic and easy to understand! I appreciate the program and have upgraded my account! Here is to starting to earn with your program!