UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

myancestorsgarden-

This affiliate marketing app was easy to set up and its affordable. I love how it has a tutorial. Im excited to see how everything works out.

Lost Paw USA

This app is so easy to use. Takes you through a guide to get you set up really fast. This affiliate marketing app is affordable with a ton of features.

JBY Gears

Use this app to set up affiliates and influencer marketing. Still learning more about the App as a newbie to technology.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. We understand a newbie will need more time to take full advantage of the app but don't worry because you will find anything you need in this document list: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/
We also recommend you to watch this instruction video series: https://bit.ly/3jSDI0Q

Earth & Life Force

So far great, I've just started to set this up as I needed a tracking solution. It's easy and I now will be doing more of this with chosen people, it is a really neat, clear and so far perfectly well-working app. Thank you for being able to use the free version. I'll be upgrading soon :)

Drip Me Down

If your serious about an affiliate program this step-by-step tutorial is very in-depth and goes over everything you will need. Also gives you a test run at the end for you hands-on learners like me. A+++ I will likely upgrade after I get this program going with all of the cool options they have available!

Your Pet Cares

Great Application
Easy to use, does the job, I highly recommend this application if you are into Affiliate Marketing!

Hit The Ball

очень удобное приложение, всем советую очень удобное приложение, всем советую очень удобное приложение

IONE Collection

I used this app to help me promote my business without paying for ads and it's really useful to me! Thanks!

Home Safe Health

if youre not using affiliate marketing youre leaving money on the table. I absolutely love this app but i would have to say my favorite feature is the post purchase affiliate offer. Awesome way to boost your lifetime customer value!

Kisha Umbrella

Really good out-of-the-box solution. Also supports ambassador program to convert customers into affiliates. Check it out!