Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

HED Shop

Its easy to do. Easily guides you through everything. Its great it really is. Now, just have to get affiliates.

Warm baby shop

I used this application to increase sales, I tried it for the first time, I do not know the result

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use "Convert customers to affiliates" feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

Philly Mania

So far it works great and I love that it has a free option at first and the price options after that are pretty reasonable.

Knehal Shop

grrrrrrrreatttttttttttttt amazingggg faaaaaabuuuuuloooooouuuuuuus aaaaaappppppp thaaaaaaaaaankuuuuuu

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

MySkins.de

super easy to use. very easy and secomapp is a good brand. only a few steps and your affiliate is finished.

IPTVONE.tv The World's Best IPTV Provider

goood work cotinue like that .
............................................................. thanks .

DreamTeamBuddha

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Pooper Clean

I don't know about affiliate marketing but I can know that this app is easy to use for beginners. It takes 2-3 minutes to complete the setting.

Partysidekick

A+++ This is my second website build that I've installed this app on. With my first site https://samuraiblaze.com, we saw an average of 10% increase from from affiliate sales. The affiliates appreciate it as it's essentially free money just for them advertising their link. I'm developing my new site now and this is one of the first apps I've installed. It's a must for any eCommerce entrepreneur.

Happy Sexo

Por ahora, muy facil de crear el programa de afiliacion. Un app muy intuitivo. Tiene buena expectativa de dar muy buenos resultados. Seguro que sera una excelente inversion