UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sweet Matitos Online Shop

Very useful, is first time with this kind of app and it goes very good. We are very happy about it. Thank you!

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Cheapkart

It is one of the simplest and coolest Affiliate program apps available on the Shopify App Store.
Can't thank you enough. <3

May 21, 2021

This is Stark from UpPromote Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

trendluxy

I'm trying out their platform at the moment, and it's been pretty good at first, hopefully more people will sign up as collaborators with my store.

May 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Nehemiah Super Food

Great App! This is really worth a try. Thank you! thank you so much for this app. I've been looking for this for a long long time ^_^

May 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cozy Calla Lily Boutique

Excellent app for your affiliate program. Easy to install and use. Very happy with the features and support.

Tribe&Cо̄.

This is by far the EASIEST set up I've EVER done on an app! This thing goes step by step & doesn't skip a beat. Simple walkthrough & testing to make sure you figure out your way around the app. 10 - 10 Would Recommend!

May 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Sven Nordin

iv try to use this one, the instruction of this app is very understandable for those who is not native English speak. but the plan pricing is very Expensive. and basica integrate necessary one ex: PayPal. is you need to upgrade plan. I probably use free plan for awhile and see if it is worth it to upgrade. but the interface is very good and easy

Spunk & Fire™ Boutique

I'm just getting started with the app but so far so good. I actually didn't remember that I need to go back and fully set up the app until I received an email earlier today saying that I had another affiliate signup. I immediately went into the app to finish my settings now that I have affiliates...how cool is that!! It's really easy to complete the setup because it breaks down the tasks for you into categories (done, recommended and not done yet) so it's clear on what you need to do to optimize your account. I'm excited to get started and love that even though I hadn't spent time configuring my program, it still allowed affiliates to sign up. Plus, I truly appreciate the app being free to start out as your growing your store...I can use all the help I can get! Thanks, Secomapp!

May 16, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Thetopsoft

Great so far! Easy to use and fast for configuration.
Highly recommended. Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Beauty By Marilicious

I found this app to be easy and very helpful for those that aren't phone savvy. It guided me where I need to go.