UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Green-Mates.de

very good and easy to use. We searched a long time for a tool like this to easily manage affiliates for our Webshop.

Délaïde

Secomapp seems well organized, even though we still didn't get any affiliate sales yet- we hope we will. It was pretty straight forward to understand all the settings and make them. The bad is that the design of the affiliate's experience is not customizable enough. The one inside the affiliate account is not customizable at all. So I'd say Secomapp still needs some polishing in order to truly deserve 5 stars.

July 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you still didn't have referral orders. We suggest you read our document to know how to motivate your affiliate: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign/motivate-and-empower-your-affiliates.
The affiliate account required user the coding skill CSS and Javascript. It is complicated for the normal merchant, so I just emailed you to know how we can help. Please check your inbox to discuss about it.

Amba & Nana

I installed Secomapp to help me increase the sales of my online store. The program is easy to setup and I'm on my way to success.

MinksByShae

I used this app to create discount sign ups for future ambassadors. I would reccommend this app 100%

senerport

A very useful application, I like it very much, customer service is also very good, thank AIDO for helping me,

Tonic Health

Very easy to set up! Would recommend due to sheer ease of use. Terms and content is auto populated saving a lot of time.

HalfPrice Easy247.com

Supper customer service to improve each of my experiences can be approached professionally just supper. Thank you, Aldo

Crown Club FX

Can't believe the services on the free plan! will definitely be moving into a better package once I generate sales. Amazing and must have App!

IN2R Clothing and Apparel

absolutely perfect for what I needed it to help me with. super smooth running and very easy to setup

B.U. Collective

I love this app so far! thorough and simple and offers amazing stuff even just for the base free users! When my store starts growing further, we definitely plan on upgrading!