UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Duffie Rebbie Wholesale

I used this app to open affiliate communication channels for my brand. It was very helpful. I think this app is user friendly for almost any online entrepreneur.

December 7, 2020

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

LA BORSETTA™ | All rights reserved.

Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it guys! With love, so I can reach the 100 characters! Yep

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.

White Pine Tees

This app is very easy to setup and use for affiliates to promote your website. I love the idea that after you have everything setup, your website will be on their marketplace for potential affiliates to view your website and affiliate marketing details. A great way to help promote your website and help others as well.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

LOW COST SPAIN

Mola, hay que configurar un poco pero es sencillo y muy útil, recomendado. El plan gratuito viene mas limitado pero igualmente hace su funcion realmente bien, por ahora ninguna pega!

December 7, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

Chamiastore

Before I started, I didn't think the app had all of these functions and options, it has been just a great experience with simple operation!

December 7, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Life Pal Store

Easy to set up and very clear instructions. Very good job! Keep moving and bring more features like listing the specific product on the marketplace. That will be more helpful.

November 30, 2020

Your suggestion is what we're going to do in next month :)

Capital Designs LLC

I am planning to use this app to spark our affiliate marketing campaign to boost our outreach. In the future, I plan to use these affiliates to market for more hopeful revenue.

November 30, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Lazora Philippines

Looks great, still setting everything up.
100 chars is quite more than you might think. But all good!

November 26, 2020

My Elegance Matters

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

November 25, 2020

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Itty Bitty Bear

Very nice app. Haven't promoted the affiliate links yet but the setup was painless and plenty of help if you need it.

November 25, 2020