Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Happy Sexo

Por ahora, muy facil de crear el programa de afiliacion. Un app muy intuitivo. Tiene buena expectativa de dar muy buenos resultados. Seguro que sera una excelente inversion

My Happy Run

i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice ff i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice i used this app and it s very correct ! i recommande to everyone !
45 days trials that seems nice

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

EZ Gaming Apparel

Just started using the App (Free Plan) and surprised about the scope of functions. Inuitive utilization, clean dashboards and easy to customize. Just the prices of the chargeable verions are a little bit heavy. We would love a better / detailed grading.

Exhaust Garment

Just start using the Apps, heard it from digital marketing class, everything seems good, more than expected, hope it improve my sales performance

Sensual Sinsations

SO far I am liking this app, and that it also has a pretty great free version. I am excited to see how it integrates with my store.

TOMOLI™

Great app! Does exactly what it says. Nothing to complain about, yet! Keep up the good work. Excited to see what's next.

INFINITE LINX FASHION

I'm just getting started using this app but it was very easy to set up and customize. I really like that it starts out FREE as I don't have a lot of sales. Hopefully this will help to increase sales eventually!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

The Sneaker Addict

This app is it definitely a great idea for generating traffic and creating a customer base . Being a new business one can definitely use all the help we can get and this is a very beneficial app thank you!

Grayson Monáe

I am just getting started with this app. I like the step by step set up process it walks you through

selfieclothing

EDIT 1:
Since writing this review I've received a steady stream of emails and also been contacted on Facebook by a fake profile that has Ava Sambora as "her" profile picture in some kind of attempt of.. well, I don't know what actually. Just surprised they haven't called me yet.. Anyways, shady business practices just went up by 73%

I suspect this has something to do with shedding light on a somewhat flawed review system where developers specifically ask kindly for reviews in a gesture that feels very honest - in order to get the most important marketing you can get today. A good review score.

I'll keep updating this review on what happens next - if next happens, stay tuned friends! ;)

END OF EDIT 1

EDIT 2:
Since I'm a curious person I had to dig a little deeper, turns out "Michelle Lee", the person that contacted me on Facebook with a fake profile is posting on Quora Forums, copy+paste answering questions and ofc recommending Secomapp apps to people. With the same fake profile picture of Ava Sambora claiming to be "Shopify adviser, specialize in store design and customer retention", not a word about representing the company "she" advice people to use on her profile. To be fair "She" DID however have a short streak of copy+paste answering a couple of questions with "WE HAVE A FREE APP" but apparently went back to not be transparent about representing the company she suggests to beginners asking questions about setting up their stores.

Shady business practices up by 86%
(if you've done your math the're currently at 159%, impressive)

END OF EDIT 2

This review is a statement against something I'm getting more and more tired of. Developers asking for a review after just a couple of days using their apps or services. When choosing a service or app, the reviews are the biggest deciding factor for most people but if 252 people have given this app a 5 star rating after 3-4 days of use then these reviews don't really mean anything!

This review and rating has NOTHING to do with the usefulness of this app. I'm sure it's great. I just wouldn't know. I decided to go with another app for my affiliate program because I wanted a more streamlined system to pay affiliates so this wasn't the app for me. It doesn't mean it's bad at all.

The 1 score is just there to get more readers aware of the core issue. Reviews are the most important marketing tool for an app developer but it's also the most important tool for customers to make informed decisions. If I get asked to write a review 3-4 days after installing the app, I'm going to assume most of the 5-scores was asked to do the same and honestly - that doesn't help me make an informed decision at all.

There are simple apps out there that do very simple things and you can rate them after a couple of minutes and be confident you give them a fair score but this is an app for affiliate marketing, I don't see how anyone can write a fair review before using it for at least a month.

Dear developers. I get that reviews are important for you, but they're important for us too. Anyone asking me to write a review within the first week of use is going to get a 1 no matter how great your product is.

Dear consumer, this doesn't mean the app is bad, it can possibly be amazing. But it might help you read the overall rating in a different way.

December 5, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and we sincere sorry for the unhappy experience you had with our app.

Our team always work hard to provide our users with the best service and improve our app quality through time, that's why not just this app but all apps from Secomapp always have high rankings on the app store.

Asking for feedback is a way for us to know we are on the right track, and we surely never meant to let it be an obstacle for our users to use the app, because all users can leave their review on their own choice.

Lots of other merchants have shared the positive impact of our app on their businesses as you can see so we believe our app is totally worth the high rating it's having now.

However, we will definitely pay more attention on user experience so no further confusion would happen as it did with you.